Been done loads but whatever.... APP!! - Club Feedback & Suggestions - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Been done loads but whatever.... APP!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jam Master Flex

Jam Master Flex

Formerly matt_cooper

• Forum User
  • 70 posts
  • Matt
  • Essex
Hello to my most favourable managment team!
And sorry to everyone else but this has been done to death and before i proceed i know i can bookmark/Add it to home screen/Add it to favourites/Leave it open blah blah blah

But i was wondering if it would be possible to have a nice snazzy application for Smart phones/Devs
I know there's also a mobile version of the site but it would be nice to have an app that you can go straight in to and then it gives you notifications and stuff like the site down now. I think it would be good for greater man kind!
And none of this release on IOS for like 2 years before making one on Andriod as i have a Galaxy so need it on Android (not that i'm hopeful the app will be made)

Any chance of this please? Yours truly
JimJam!

Rich

Rich
  • Club Member
  • 3313 posts
  • Rich
  • Louth, Lincolnshire
As you say Matt, we have been asked before.

Put simply we do not have the time or resource to put an App together for each of our sites and maintain/update them. The additional benefits a dedicated App would have over the mobile skin is also not huge to be honest.

Sorry.

Jam Master Flex

Jam Master Flex

Formerly matt_cooper

• Forum User
  • 70 posts
  • Matt
  • Essex
Oh hey rich haven't talked to you since you changed my name and ran off!! haha
i see what you mean about the benefits, as a personal gain to the users it a huge benefit but from a business perspective it's not beneficial at all. I can see what you mean.
Thanks for the reply though :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users