PC gamers where you at? - Computer & Technology - Fiesta ST Owners Club

PC gamers where you at?

• Please log in to reply
444 replies to this topic

Lukuss

Lukuss
  • Forum User
  • 327 posts

ive made this open steam group so anyone on here can join so we can discuss and find out who has what game :) 

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FSTOC

what games do you have?

some of my games:

battlefield 3/4

world of warcraft (occasionally) 

war thunder

various steam games, too long to list (dayz, borderlands 1 &2, counter strike etc)

minecraft

what specs you running?

mine is a quad core i5 3.3ghz processor

Crucial 250gb ss

TB hard drive

8gb ram

R9 280X 4gb HIS amd radeon graphics card

logitech surround sound system

32" HD LED monitor

tasty new steelseries siberia v2 frost blue edition headset

Edited by Lukuss, 23 November 2015 - 23:23.

• DoktorLorenz, Scrooge89 and Andrew Damzen like this

Driftingforlife

Driftingforlife
  • Club Member
  • 3821 posts

Head of Team GB Overclockers here.

i7 3930k @ 4.6ghz

RIVE

16GB Corsair dom plat

2 x MSI GTX680 Lightnings

All watercooled with a D5 & 480mm RAD

128GB M4 OS

128GB C300

1TB F3

HX850v2

27" 1440p asus

27" 1200p Hanns.g

Logitech 5.1

Edited by Driftingforlife, 17 September 2014 - 19:07.

• Brutnell, DoktorLorenz, 340bhp and 1 other like this

Dave28

Dave28
  • Club Member
  • 1088 posts
  • Mansfield

Counter Strike GO :D 

Lukuss

Lukuss
  • Forum User
  • 327 posts

Head of Team GB Overclockers here.

i7 3930k @ 4.6ghz

RIVE

16GB Corsair dom plat

2 x MSI GTX680 Lightnings

All watercooled with a D5 & 480mm RAD

128GB M4 OS

128GB C300

1TB F3

HX850v2

27" 1440p asus

27" 1200p Hanns.g

Logitech 5.1

sounds like a thweeet set up, do you do discount for fellow club members? :p

Counter Strike GO :D 

personally prefer old CS, only play GO because all my mates do lol 

Driftingforlife

Driftingforlife
  • Club Member
  • 3821 posts

I don't sell parts :p   Its a overclocking group.

• DoktorLorenz likes this

Lukuss

Lukuss
  • Forum User
  • 327 posts

dammit lol you on steam?

Driftingforlife

Driftingforlife
  • Club Member
  • 3821 posts

driftingforlife

GandalfST

GandalfST
  • Forum User
  • 1336 posts

I was massively into world of warcraft from 2008 until about a year ago when i could no longer commit to raids etc, played casually for a while in the last 12 months but it wasn't the same, alot of friends and guildies stopped playing, so I have stopped altogether now.

Loved that game in its hayday when wrath of the lich king was released, there was like 12million online subscribers at that time.

I raided in a few guilds but the main ones and where i hd most fun where Aeon and shadowstorm these where both on the eonar server at the time.

Lukuss

Lukuss
  • Forum User
  • 327 posts

driftingforlife

suits your name :p 

I was massively into world of warcraft from 2008 until about a year ago when i could no longer commit to raids etc, played casually for a while in the last 12 months but it wasn't the same, alot of friends and guildies stopped playing, so I have stopped altogether now.

Loved that game in its hayday when wrath of the lich king was released, there was like 12million online subscribers at that time.

I raided in a few guilds but the main ones and where i hd most fun where Aeon and shadowstorm these where both on the eonar server at the time.

ahhh i was the same, addicted to it during wrath, couldnt get me off of it, as soon as cataclysm come out it started going down hill, the game got "updated" to make it easier for noobs and was no longer fun, you didn't have to think about things, it became too boring, then come pandaria, fml no pandas please, completely ruined it for me, trying archeage atm, seams alot more diverse

Andy188

Andy188
  • Forum User
  • 345 posts
  • Andy
  • Pontefract

Anyone play lol?

Lukuss

Lukuss
  • Forum User
  • 327 posts

Anyone play lol?

nope lol my mate begs me to get it but its never appealled to me. Get planetary annihilation :)

GandalfST

GandalfST
  • Forum User
  • 1336 posts
Saying I don't play world of warcraft anymore, I am tempted to buy the new expansion warlords of draenor, still got my warrior fully levelled in half decent gear, think I was arms spec mainly last time I played it, with fury off spec.

Lukuss

Lukuss
  • Forum User
  • 327 posts

Saying I don't play world of warcraft anymore, I am tempted to buy the new expansion warlords of draenor, still got my warrior fully levelled in half decent gear, think I was arms spec mainly last time I played it, with fury off spec.

I may get it, im hearing really good things about it but also hearing things like theyve changed it already for the worse, by that I mean it sounds like the devs are just getting lazy and cba to make it better. Ive got a 85 rogue, 82 death knight and 72 warrior plus other lower chars

MonsterST

MonsterST
  • Forum User
  • 3188 posts

I've pre ordered the game, currently got a sub running. (Huge wow geek back in the day) Same as everyone much more casual now, but for £10 a month the entertainment is there.

Lukuss

Lukuss
  • Forum User
  • 327 posts

I've pre ordered the game, currently got a sub running. (Huge wow geek back in the day) Same as everyone much more casual now, but for £10 a month the entertainment is there.

May have to order it, means I gotta buy mists of panda world aswell.... it used to be endless fun and definitely worth 8.99, now its ruined and they want 9.99, :censored: take.

They should make the game free especially since trion have made rift and archeage which are very good competiters and are also free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users