Your feedback about Fiestastoc.com - Page 3 - Club Feedback & Suggestions - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Your feedback about Fiestastoc.com

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Arun

Arun
  • Club Member
  • 9109 posts
  • West Sussex
Gordi, the points you have made have actually be taken aboard before, when we intoduced the handbook system for quick reference information and 'how to guides'

Unfortunately, it hasn't take off as much as we had hoped.

Gaz

Gaz
  • Forum User
  • 6098 posts
  • Reading Berkshire
I would say all in all it's a very good site and the members make it what it is to this day. There could do with more merchandise being made available as this is another good way of income for the club. Which can be spent on display stands at shows and events etc... Focusstoc seem to have more available than us at present and we can't let them win :lol:

gjilks

gjilks
  • Forum User
  • 114 posts
  • Bearsden, Glasgow

Gordi, the points you have made have actually be taken aboard before, when we intoduced the handbook system for quick reference information and 'how to guides'

Unfortunately, it hasn't take off as much as we had hoped.

Apologies....

I have only had owner membership for a day so didn't get a chance to properly explore.

Sounds like a challenge though. I'll try and get some basic stats together and put together a beginners guide. (anything to take away the fact i cant drive my car yet :sob: )

Baznett

Baznett
  • Forum User
  • 260 posts
Any chance of making a pop up for when you get a message? so its more noticable

Rich

Rich
  • Club Member
  • 3313 posts
  • Rich
  • Louth, Lincolnshire
Nice thread resurrection :lol:

Go in to "My Settings" and then "Notification Options", then check the box...........

Attached File  Screen Shot 2012-10-24 at 19.55.11.png   10.45KB   14 downloads

Baznett

Baznett
  • Forum User
  • 260 posts
Thanks Rich, want to test it for me :p

Rich

Rich
  • Club Member
  • 3313 posts
  • Rich
  • Louth, Lincolnshire
No problem :)

L3igh 1990

L3igh 1990
  • Forum User
  • 144 posts
I am rather disappointed tbh, only been a club member for 3 days and was hoping to see more "how to threads " even simple things like how to fit a k&n , how to paint calipers or how to install a new head unit .

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23015 posts

I am rather disappointed tbh, only been a club member for 3 days and was hoping to see more "how to threads " even simple things like how to fit a k&n , how to paint calipers or how to install a new head unit .

A lot of this stuff will be on here, but normally in peoples own project threads. Might not be bothered about writing it all out again etc.

Just ask and someone is bound to know something and point you in the right direction.

Corley

Corley
  • Forum User
  • 39 posts
disappointed there isnt any Mountune discounts, ZSOC seem to have discounts with Mountune

Tommo

Tommo
  • Forum User
  • 74 posts
Upgrade to vBulletin is needed imo. I think the design and usability plays a big part in the success of any forum!

I have some experience with this and would be happy to help out wherever possible (free of charge of course!).

Edited by Tommo91, 06 November 2012 - 15:23.

Tommo

Tommo
  • Forum User
  • 74 posts
Sorry, only just saw how old this thread was :)

st07

st07
  • Forum User
  • 5285 posts
oh god, not another upgrade...
  • Dave likes this

Beardy

Beardy
  • Forum User
  • 266 posts
  • Aberdeen
the red user bar at top right. My only gripe with this is when I receive a pm I don't even notice.

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23015 posts

the red user bar at top right. My only gripe with this is when I receive a pm I don't even notice.

The "notification" used to still be red. I highlighted this to Jim when the new colour scheme can in late last year and he got it changed to be a green notification.

I find it works, I always just take a quick glance up in that corner anyway and notice them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users