• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

STar1986

STar1986
  • Forum User
  • 5190 posts
  • Chris
  • Manchester, stalybridge

:wub: I was only joking anyway.............................Sye isnt really staff

• AMc likes this

SyePie

SyePie

Tiny Boots, Tiny...

• Club Member
  • 986 posts
  • Simon
  • Manchester

:wub: I was only joking anyway.............................Sye isnt really staff

:brow:

• Fox likes this

Fox

Fox

Legend

• Forum User
  • 1507 posts
  • Richard
  • Chelmsford, Essex

Im on Pauls side, I hate the staff on here (apart from Sye)

Yeah, Syepie is cool.

fishing-for-likes.png

richard150

richard150
  • Forum User
  • 152 posts
  • richard
  • derbyshire dales
iam I newbe to the site and ive find it well sorted out and easy to found the things you are looking for ,and also where to post things so keep out the good work a good site
  • Rich and AMc like this

anon1b

anon1b
  • Forum User
  • 441 posts

Obviously not.

some people do have jobs to do. We cant all stay on here allday

Can you please provide some examples?

unfortunatly not due to them been moved into the member only part. And i wont pay the fee just to get them.

anon1b

anon1b
  • Forum User
  • 441 posts

I understand that paying for membership gets you more information. But i am looking at it from a new owner's point of view looking at joining the club. I was a club member for 2-3 years when i joined there seamed to be abit more info about problems people where having with there car. Now it seams to be that a new comer comes along (as a forum user) asks a question the thead get locked or moved before the person gets the answer they need. Which then makes them not bother and go elsewhere. all i am trying to say is just relax abit let them get the answers and see that it is a fun club to join and not 100% full of keyboard warriors. 

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23015 posts
That is what I do, as per the example I and Rich gave on the previous page :)

anon1b

anon1b
  • Forum User
  • 441 posts

That is what I do, as per the example I and Rich gave on the previous page :)

I under stand that oner but i have seen them come an go without even getting the right answer. yea it is ok if it gets moved when you are a member but not a forum user 

Rich

Rich
  • Club Member
  • 3313 posts
  • Rich
  • Louth, Lincolnshire

yea it is ok if it gets moved when you are a member but not a forum user 

So Forums Users should have greater privileges than subscribing Club Members in that they can post where they want? It may work for you Paul, but it isn't going to happen :wink:

Oh and drop the "keyboard warriors" tag, using it is lame and reduces the credibility of your argument and insults the Staff.

anon1b

anon1b
  • Forum User
  • 441 posts
To be fare it was aimed at some of the staff.

I ain't saying give them more privileges it don't bother me in the slightes I have all the info I need 😊 but just suggesting that if you give them a glimps at what is hidden away an That is a good club more should join instead of joining other club's

Allan

Allan
  • Club Member
  • 2619 posts
  • Scottish Borders

I ain't saying give them more privileges it don't bother me in the slightes I have all the info I need but just suggesting that if you give them a glimps at what is hidden away an That is a good club more should join instead of joining other club's

Obviously not all the info :whistle: 

"sorry just a bit off topic but what manual is this that you use? i have seen it befor but cant find it anywhere"

anon1b

anon1b
  • Forum User
  • 441 posts
Ya can never go wrong havin a ford Manuel over Haynes manual,s 😉 as for needing anything else there is the thing cauld the world wide web😁

Allan

Allan
  • Club Member
  • 2619 posts
  • Scottish Borders

Ya can never go wrong havin a ford Manuel over Haynes manual,s as for needing anything else there is the thing cauld the world wide web

Correct, the WWW. And on it you'll find fiestastoc.com Where you'll probably find everything you've ever wanted to know about the car. But only if you have access to the technical sections :whistle:

jeSTer

jeSTer
  • Banned
  • 1605 posts
Hi Alec
  • AMc likes this

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23015 posts

I ain't saying give them more privileges it don't bother me in the slightes I have all the info I need but just suggesting that if you give them a glimps at what is hidden away an That is a good club more should join instead of joining other club's

...me :lol: Even though I have given examples of what I do, which is what you are requesting is done :rolleyes:  Maybe if you were to spend even just 1 day as a mod, you would actually see what does happen and not jump to conclusions based on assumptions.

• SyePie likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users