Are sunroofs rare for the mk6 ST? - Page 2 - Fiesta ST MK6 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Are sunroofs rare for the mk6 ST?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

kaxe

kaxe
  • Forum User
  • 1221 posts

Climate control is pretty rare too... Traction Control was rare... I had Technology pack and that was semi-rare but loved it... :cool:

jase_llan

jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1138 posts
@kaxe I've got both climate control and traction control :thumbsup: Sunroof and auto lights/wipers/mirrors are the only thing I'm missing I think.
  • kaxe likes this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 6127 posts

What does this tell me????

....Mk6 owners where a bunch of tight bottoms and didn't tick all the boxes when they ordered the cars.. :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

........Though it could equally say Mk6 owners understood what a hot hatch was all about and did not want to weigh it down with unnecessary ancillaries that could be easily done by the driver......  :laughing:

• kaxe likes this

jase_llan

jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1138 posts
@MickyD definitely the latter - the auto lights are a bit rubbish and come on all the time around mine (from experience in other MK6s), and the auto folding mirrors just break anyway :facepalm:
  • MickyD likes this

Steve

Steve
  • Club Member
  • 2663 posts

Mine had everything. Loved it. Feel like a commoner driving my poverty spec ST3  :laughing:

Attached Files

• kaxe and MickyD like this

kaxe

kaxe
  • Forum User
  • 1221 posts

@kaxe I've got both climate control and traction control :thumbsup: Sunroof and auto lights/wipers/mirrors are the only thing I'm missing I think.

There was the infamous 3rd rear headrest as an extra too... :yep: silver fascia surrounds were a rare later extra... :yep:

What does this tell me????

....Mk6 owners where a bunch of tight bottoms and didn't tick all the boxes when they ordered the cars.. :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

lol I can agree with that, not many extras on 2nd hand cars these days when I'm browsing lol... :lol: although the bloke who I got mine off years ago cleverly paid extra for a 2nd remote key, grey dash, full leather, silver side stripes & technology pack! :bow:

You could customise the Mk6 by a lot but not many people did and were tight LOL! :rofl:

Miss that car! :cry: :woohoo:

• Steve and MickyD like this

Steve

Steve
  • Club Member
  • 2663 posts

Inside of mine with all options.

6CD, centre rear headrest, curtain airbags, full heated leather, ESP, Grey Dash, Interior mats, Silver Vent Bezels, Privacy glass, Climate control, sunroof, auto lights, auto wipers, power fold mirrors, Panther Paint, 2 remote keys, MP3 connection and two sets of stripes and maybe more. Reverse sensors were 08 option I believe.

The packs were Reflex, Tech and Interior Styling.

I still haven't seen another with everything.

Attached Files

• Attached File  ST 7.jpg   68.44KB   0 downloads

• kaxe and ST-FRD like this

jase_llan

jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1138 posts
@kaxe I do have the third headrest, not that I've ever needed it :lmao: I did forget that mine doesn't have stripes though, so there's another thing I don't have.
  • kaxe likes this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 6127 posts

6CD, centre rear headrest, curtain airbags, full heated leather, ESP, Grey Dash, Interior mats, Silver Vent Bezels, Privacy glass, Climate control, sunroof, auto lights, auto wipers, power fold mirrors, Panther Paint, 2 remote keys, MP3 connection and two sets of stripes and maybe more. Reverse sensors were 08 option I believe.

Amazing looking car I probably wouldn't want to get rid of that @Steve .

.. and to me that interior still looks good viewing with todays "more expecting" eyes! :thumbsup: 

One thing that did use to put me off the Mk6 was always those stupid dash colours/seats combos (not bright enough to attract me but just dull enough to look awful), making the ltd edition ST500 my only real choice at the time when I was looking at getting a Mk6 ST.

... Though i've learnt something today :yep: , until now I did not know you could pick an option for grey dash ILO the rancid red or bleached blue dash/seat combo. Along with the optional leather seats - that I did have the pleasure of using for 8 years firsthand in one of my Mk6's  and which a local detailer once described as "better quality leather than many he had detailed on much bigger brand marques like BMW!!".

If I had known, who knows maybe I would have completed the set and had one of each :st: Mk's!  :laughing:

• Steve and jase_llan like this

kaxe

kaxe
  • Forum User
  • 1221 posts

Ah yes well documented I had privacy glass too, mats, 6CD & AUX connection... :yep:

Reverse sensors are quite rare I agree... rarily seen them and only on later models... :yep:

If you sell let me know then LOL... :rofl: ...in all seriousness they are a great, underated car so enjoy it! :woohoo: :cool:

And that's coming from a bloke who's had since: MR375+ Mk2 :rs: , Mercedes A45 AMG & now a FPM375 Mk3 Red Edition :rs: :thumbsup:

Attached File  RS24.jpg   164.44KB   0 downloads Attached File  RedRS11.jpg   168.23KB   0 downloads

:nice:

• Steve likes this

Jas

Jas
  • Club Member
  • 55 posts

Mine has parking sensors  :laughing:

• kaxe likes this

Steve

Steve
  • Club Member
  • 2663 posts

Cheers guys. Let the black one go a while ago now. Guy still texts me to tell me how nice it is and what he is up to with it. 

• kaxe likes this

kaxe

kaxe
  • Forum User
  • 1221 posts

Mine has parking sensors  :laughing:

Score! :cool:

Cheers guys. Let the black one go a while ago now. Guy still texts me to tell me how nice it is and what he is up to with it. 

awww fair enough! :)

ST85

ST85
  • Club Member
  • 2741 posts
  • Manchester
I need to replace the plastic trim around the sunroof handle as seems previous owner broke something when changing the lights to LEDs.
Can't find the plastic surround when trying to search for it

S20_WBY

S20_WBY
  • Club Member
  • 12 posts
  • Ryan
  • Berwick
@Steve pretty sure it’s your old car I now own bought it 3 weeks back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users