Are sunroofs rare for the mk6 ST? - Page 3 - Fiesta ST MK6 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Are sunroofs rare for the mk6 ST?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Steve

Steve
  • Club Member
  • 2663 posts

@Steve pretty sure it’s your old car I now own bought it 3 weeks back.

Did you? Any pics? Where/ who did you get it from?

S20_WBY

S20_WBY
  • Club Member
  • 12 posts
  • Ryan
  • Berwick

Did you? Any pics? Where/ who did you get it from?

Theres a few pics, I bought it from a lad called Paul in the outskirts of Newcastle

Attached Files

• _jimmy_ likes this

Steve

Steve
  • Club Member
  • 2663 posts

Theres a few pics, I bought it from a lad called Paul in the outskirts of Newcastle

Looks the same except for side repeaters, different wind deflectors and now yellow callipers instead of gloss black. Yeah Paul bought it from me. He had steering wheel retrimmed and new stereo.

How is it, are you pleased with it?

S20_WBY

S20_WBY
  • Club Member
  • 12 posts
  • Ryan
  • Berwick

Looks the same except for side repeaters, different wind deflectors and now yellow callipers instead of gloss black. Yeah Paul bought it from me. He had steering wheel retrimmed and new stereo.

How is it, are you pleased with it?

Yeah I did wonder about the wind deflectors, noticed from the receipts the ones you had were different, they’re team heko now, may try and get some of the others as I prefer them, I have the original repeaters here as got them with the car, I got the original stereo too and other bits, honestly over the moon with the car mate, well worth selling my mk5 Fiesta zetec S project for, apart from a set of cossie wheels I only plan to enjoy it

Steve

Steve
  • Club Member
  • 2663 posts

Yeah I did wonder about the wind deflectors, noticed from the receipts the ones you had were different, they’re team heko now, may try and get some of the others as I prefer them, I have the original repeaters here as got them with the car, I got the original stereo too and other bits, honestly over the moon with the car mate, well worth selling my mk5 Fiesta zetec S project for, apart from a set of cossie wheels I only plan to enjoy it

Cool. Glad you are happy with it. Please look after it for me. It wasn't mint but was pretty damned close. I hope it serves you well. Anything else changed on it?

S20_WBY

S20_WBY
  • Club Member
  • 12 posts
  • Ryan
  • Berwick

Cool. Glad you are happy with it. Please look after it for me. It wasn't mint but was pretty damned close. I hope it serves you well. Anything else changed on it?

Besides the things you said about the only other things changed is it has a pas relocation kit, and unless you’d had them done, a very light tint to the front windows. See the brakes, I know the fronts are 300mm but are the back standard or are they ST170 too?
Oh she’s in good hands here, she’s a credit to ya mate, you got any pics from when you had it?
Yeah it’s still very close to mint and fully intend it staying that way

Steve

Steve
  • Club Member
  • 2663 posts

Besides the things you said about the only other things changed is it has a pas relocation kit, and unless you’d had them done, a very light tint to the front windows. See the brakes, I know the fronts are 300mm but are the back standard or are they ST170 too?
Oh she’s in good hands here, she’s a credit to ya mate, you got any pics from when you had it?
Yeah it’s still very close to mint and fully intend it staying that way

Thank you. It had the light tint on the front windows when I got it. I think it is the factory fitted anti shatter stuff to be honest. 

I briefly had a PAS kit fitted when I ran a Cosworth Inlet but removed it all as it was all a bit too full on.

I did the 300mm upgrade and Paul was on about doing the rear, not sure if he did. I miss those brakes, never braked hard at all as I am a smooth driver but I noticed in my Mk.7 that the brakes just seem rubbish and nearly caught me out a few times until I got used to it.

The best thing to do is to click on my Profile and see my Project Thread. You will see the journey and pictures from when I got it and the changes I made.

Hit me up with any questions and I will answer if I can. Glad you are enjoying it.

S20_WBY

S20_WBY
  • Club Member
  • 12 posts
  • Ryan
  • Berwick

Thank you. It had the light tint on the front windows when I got it. I think it is the factory fitted anti shatter stuff to be honest. 
I briefly had a PAS kit fitted when I ran a Cosworth Inlet but removed it all as it was all a bit too full on.
I did the 300mm upgrade and Paul was on about doing the rear, not sure if he did. I miss those brakes, never braked hard at all as I am a smooth driver but I noticed in my Mk.7 that the brakes just seem rubbish and nearly caught me out a few times until I got used to it.
The best thing to do is to click on my Profile and see my Project Thread. You will see the journey and pictures from when I got it and the changes I made.
Hit me up with any questions and I will answer if I can. Glad you are enjoying it.

I agree the brakes are amazing, I’ve went the other way, the mk5 brakes were okay but not a patch on the 300mm ones, I’m not to sure if he did or not either, was in the advert but if they aren’t done I’ll do them.
I’ll deffo have a spy at your project thread, always great seeing the journey
Thanks for your help so far, really appreciate it

Steve

Steve
  • Club Member
  • 2663 posts

I agree the brakes are amazing, I’ve went the other way, the mk5 brakes were okay but not a patch on the 300mm ones, I’m not to sure if he did or not either, was in the advert but if they aren’t done I’ll do them.
I’ll deffo have a spy at your project thread, always great seeing the journey
Thanks for your help so far, really appreciate it

No Probs. I intended to do the rears but just didn't get around to it. I love the look of the 300mm, they fill the whole wheel out. My current brakes are almost invisible.

Really miss that car as it truly was a one off with all the kit it had.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users