The Grand Tour

the grand tour tgt clarkson hammond may

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

West4394

West4394
  • Forum User
  • 1401 posts

They'll be reading the reviews and obviously make some adaptions for next time around. You have to remember the celebrity brain crash will have been funny for all those who went to see it filmed live, yes a little tedious for us AP viewers but oh well.

I hope they do get some petrol heads on; bit like Car Throttle and talk about other peoples cars?

Whatever the outcome for S2 i'll be watching.

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23069 posts
Bump...

Just seen the trailer for the last episode in season 3.

Appears to be all about Ford :)

p.s. Season 3 has been epic.

jase_llan

jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1128 posts

@AMc you'd recommend watching it then? I watched season one and although I did enjoy it, I wasn't itching to watch the next episode!

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23069 posts

@AMc you'd recommend watching it then? I watched season one and although I did enjoy it, I wasn't itching to watch the next episode!

Yes, definitely! They have clearly listened to viewers opinions and tailored it in season 3, best so far.
  • jase_llan likes this

Pyrres

Pyrres
  • Forum User
  • 2908 posts

Oh man. All the memories... Living with all the different Mondeos that my dad had as a company car. 3week roadtrip in a 1.6 MK2 wagon around the Europe without aircon with 4people and a dog, learning to drive in one, all the boring trips to our summer house in back of one, all the school runs in those, locking the keys inside the car when we were at the summer house on time, crashing my first crash in one. I mean driving them, learning from them, playing with them, having my first own Ford, all such great memories... What a great tribute.

• AMc likes this

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23069 posts
That last episode was pretty emotional, hey!

Glad it's not all over though.
  • Jonny, Pyrres and AlphaDelta like this

StBen1989

StBen1989
  • Club Member
  • 333 posts

After what Top Gear put a mk1 Focus RS through, looks like grand tour wanted to out do them with a mk3 😂

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23069 posts
A long time coming.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the grand tour, tgt, clarkson, hammond, may

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users