the grand tour tgt clarkson hammond may

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

Broomer

Broomer
  • Forum User
  • 262 posts
  • South Shropshire.

I'm tempted! The thing is they knock £20 off, but stop you from having the 30 day free trial that's worth £6.58 or so which males the saving £13.42 not really £20!

_jimmy_

_jimmy_
  • Club Member
  • 1919 posts

I'm tempted! The thing is they knock £20 off, but stop you from having the 30 day free trial that's worth £6.58 or so which males the saving £13.42 not really £20!

Also, I took the free trial and because of that it's stopping me from buying at the reduced price as now I'm classed as an existing customer.

Broomer

Broomer
  • Forum User
  • 262 posts
  • South Shropshire.

Also, I took the free trial and because of that it's stopping me from buying at the reduced price as now I'm classed as an existing customer.

Yes I saw if you try the free trial you have to pay £79 afterwards, you can't start the free trial then add the £59 offer to start later on.

x3ro

x3ro
  • Forum User
  • 116 posts
  • Martijn
  • Breda, the Netherlands

Big big fan of the trio here, but it will only be available for the US, UK, Germany and Japan this Friday :brow: Amazon has no idea how much money they're missing out on by doing this. It will end up being downloaded in the rest of Europe now. Besides this the trailers looked very promising and I cant wait to actually see the first episode.

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23171 posts

Big big fan of the trio here, but it will only be available for the US, UK, Germany and Japan this Friday :brow: Amazon has no idea how much money they're missing out on by doing this. It will end up being downloaded in the rest of Europe now. Besides this the trailers looked very promising and I cant wait to actually see the first episode.

Won't be long until it is available world wide :)

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23171 posts

BBC be salty...

• _jimmy_ likes this

elwyn

elwyn
  • Forum User
  • 992 posts
  • Elwyn
  • Basildon
Poor Holdenman3000 is blocked from seeing a great show! And the One Show haha won't mention Top Gear and how Amazon are holding back... because they don't need to sell it, the trio sell it so don't need trailers and trailers like new Top Gear

nn86

nn86
  • Forum User
  • 404 posts
  • Nick
  • Sheffield

Looking forward to this, seems to have come around quickly.

The current £59 offer is really good value when you consider what exactly you are getting, there is plenty of content on Amazon prime and having free next day delivery is really useful, especially coming up to Christmas - a big proportion of my shopping these days is done on Amazon and the £79/year is definitely worth it.

To the people mentioning about leaving it a couple of days until they watch it as "the streaming will be awful on Friday" - Amazon have the use of a huuuuuuuuge content delivery platform that already serves an extreme amount of data to customers, they'll have no issues with being able to provide the program to however millions of people watch it!

• AMc likes this

x3ro

x3ro
  • Forum User
  • 116 posts
  • Martijn
  • Breda, the Netherlands

Won't be long until it is available world wide :)

I'd also seen that. I guess Amazon's gonna miss out for the first episode then. If it will work thru a VPN I might consider doing that tho, seeing it also works with Netflix.

elwyn

elwyn
  • Forum User
  • 992 posts
  • Elwyn
  • Basildon
Read it's available online at 00.01 GMT on Friday..... guess no early night for me then.

_jimmy_

_jimmy_
  • Club Member
  • 1919 posts

Read it's available online at 00.01 GMT on Friday..... guess no early night for me then.

Is that tonight (/tomorrow morning) then?

nn86

nn86
  • Forum User
  • 404 posts
  • Nick
  • Sheffield

Is that tonight (/tomorrow morning) then?

Yeah

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23171 posts

I'd also seen that. I guess Amazon's gonna miss out for the first episode then. If it will work thru a VPN I might consider doing that tho, seeing it also works with Netflix.

Amazon won't miss out for the first episode... the countries who currently can't will.  The first episode will still be on Prime to be viewed later.  They're just released weekly instead of all at once.

x3ro

x3ro
  • Forum User
  • 116 posts
  • Martijn
  • Breda, the Netherlands

Amazon won't miss out for the first episode... the countries who currently can't will.  The first episode will still be on Prime to be viewed later.  They're just released weekly instead of all at once.

I think I may have explained myself in the wrong way (lets call it a language barrier). From what Ive seen and heard over here in Holland Ive got to wait another week until we can see the first one. And then from episode 2 forward it will be released the same date every time.

In that case Ill just probably download the first one, seeing I cant/don't want to wait another week :whistle:

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23171 posts

Aah I see :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the grand tour, tgt, clarkson, hammond, may

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users