Fiesta ST Forums banner

Daily super car pictures

27K views 364 replies 32 participants last post by  AMc 
#1 ·
Thought I'd start a thread of pictures to document the cars I see when out and about in the West End of London (Mayfair, Park Lane area) whilst at work for you guys and girls to look at.

Here's today's selection

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light Wheel

Car Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle Tire

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah I see that lot post quite a bit up there (there's like a whole sort of semi-"famous" gang of them haha)
I don't use YouTube but follow them on insta and that

What do you do mate? Not a bad view I must admit!!
Fez is great and all but I do love a supercar :tongue:

#6 ·
Yeah I see that lot post quite a bit up there (there's like a whole sort of semi-"famous" gang of them haha)
I don't use YouTube but follow them on insta and that
What do you do mate? Not a bad view I must admit!!
Fez is great and all but I do love a supercar :tongue:
What do I do? I walk around the west end of London taking pictures of nice cars that I could only ever dream of owning like a sad act lol

I work as a property accountant for company who own/manage a fair few high end properties in the West End and South Kensington area.

#8 ·
Lovely pictures there, must be brilliant working in the West End. I'm sure you must see some amazing cars! Yianni bought the new Aventador S and picked it up from Lamborghini London, so you might see him flying about.
I'll keep an eye out for him.

I will keep this thread updated with the cars I see and photograph. Always guaranteed to see dream cars where I work. The black brabus merc was the only one I saw today that was being driven. That thing sounded immense. It pulled out of the parking space and the G63 rocked up and parked up. That was seriously pimped out inside

#10 ·

Attachments

#23 ·
Though I couldn't get a picture as we're not allowed to at work but we has the new Ford GT in today, love it already but this one was having checks done and sounded amazing! They even stuck it in and out if track mode just to show how quickly it changes and deploys the spoiler!! GT17FMC plate, just look on Instagram for Winton Technical Centre as a place as think their are few pics of it from someone else.