Spotted Cards - Vistaprint Referral - Club Feedback & Suggestions - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Spotted Cards - Vistaprint Referral

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BagPuss

BagPuss
  • Forum User
  • 175 posts

Evening,

As you know I've just had some "spotted Cards" made up by Vistaprint,

Attached File  Spotted Cards.JPG   45.24KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Spotted Cards 1.JPG   19.9KB   0 downloads

However if anyone is wanting to do the same then please PM me your name & email address as per the attached details then we can claim £20 for everyone who wants some printed as well.

Attached File  Refer.JPG   98.76KB   0 downloads

My Cost Breakdown

Attached File  Spotted Card - Cost.JPG   33.36KB   0 downloads

We can build up a bit of a kitty to produce more Spotted Card but in more bulk?

What are ya thoughts?  nice.gif  thumbsdown.gif  yep.gif  nope.gif

Attached Files

Allan

Allan
  • Club Member
  • 2619 posts
  • Scottish Borders

Be careful chaps. The ST/RS logo is copyright protected by Ford. And they come down hard on anyone that uses it without permission. 

Regards our logo (including the ST and RS logos). Our club logo/URL has been copyrighted by the club.  And we have permission from Ford to use logo. 

Wouldn't like like to see any of you in trouble with Ford's lawyers. 

If Ford find out that Vista Print are using their logo they'll be in a lot of trouble. There's also the fact that they would need permission from Verticalscope to use our club logo. 

• Jonny likes this

ThisBitterPill

ThisBitterPill
  • Forum User
  • 50 posts

If Ford find out that Vista Print are using their logo they'll be in a lot of trouble. There's also the fact that they would need permission from Verticalscope to use our club logo. 

It's down to the customer to seek and gain permission for usage. Vistaprint state it in their t&c:

"You warrant that your Products do not infringe upon any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, and will not libel or defame any third party, and that you have all required rights or permissions necessary to incorporate third party material into your Products"

This is pretty standard when using this kind of service. Infringed parties (in this case Ford) would come after the customer as opposed to the printer. 

Same would go for the car caricatures by KoolArt   

:nice:

• Allan likes this

Nick-ST

Nick-ST
  • Forum User
  • 2810 posts

I do miss the spotted cards. We used to get them when we signed up didn't we? Or am I dreaming that up?

• BagPuss likes this

BLiTZ

BLiTZ
  • Club Member
  • 1224 posts
  • Ed
  • Selby
You can get Business Cards printed a damn sight cheaper than that from other suppliers. We use a company called Route1Print and for what you've just ordered you would be paying about £11 for 250x colour double sided cards on a 450gsm silk stock.

It would make more sense for the club to get some uniform artwork set up for people to download and get printed locally/online rather than everyone using their own designs, that way you'd avoid a lot of the copyright issues and keep things looking professional :nice:
  • Siobhan and ThisBitterPill like this

Jaf2212

Jaf2212
  • Forum User
  • 4216 posts

There's also the fact that they would need permission from Verticalscope to use our club logo. 

Can we gain the permission from them and have a general card made up for us to print

BagPuss

BagPuss
  • Forum User
  • 175 posts

You can get Business Cards printed a damn sight cheaper than that from other suppliers. We use a company called Route1Print and for what you've just ordered you would be paying about £11 for 250x colour double sided cards on a 450gsm silk stock.

It would make more sense for the club to get some uniform artwork set up for people to download and get printed locally/online rather than everyone using their own designs, that way you'd avoid a lot of the copyright issues and keep things looking professional :nice:

Hi @BLiTZ,

That's all well and good now, but I'm just trying to be as Pro-active as I can possibly be, 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users