Photo Of The Month - Entries Discussion Thread - Picture of the Month - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Photo Of The Month - Entries Discussion Thread

potm entries

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23015 posts

This post is for discussing photos that have been entered, say you want to know where it was taken...what camera was used...what settings were used etc... or for posting photos you are considering entering but want some feedback/opinions on before doing so.

Discuss away... :)

West4394

West4394
  • Forum User
  • 1401 posts
Cheers Alec - should hopefully allow people to comment on people's entries.

Must say - well done Joe your two photos stormed their way to victory last month and a great theme for this one.

Time to get my thinking cap on for my 2nd photo - my only issue is Lincolnshire is VERY VERY FLAT!

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23015 posts

@Jonny your second entry...where is that?

http://www.fiestasto...ries/?p=4149602

Jonny

Jonny
  • Forum User
  • 2570 posts

@AMc It is in a small village called Melin-y-Wig in North Wales. We stayed on a farm thanks to airbnb - It was great :D

(And the poor guy served us a cooked breakfast at 7am on all three mornings :lol: absolute legend!)

• AMc likes this

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23015 posts

I thought it would have been an airbnb type thing... off to a place booked on there next week myself.  Looks decent, so I might have to look into it for our next trip away.

Jonny

Jonny
  • Forum User
  • 2570 posts

I thought it would have been an airbnb type thing... off to a place booked on there next week myself.  Looks decent, so I might have to look into it for our next trip away.

Where you off to? Anywhere exciting?

This guy owned a saw mill so he built the cabin we were staying in by hand as a means to get some extra income. Was pretty cool and he was a very good host.

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23015 posts

Where you off to? Anywhere exciting?

This guy owned a saw mill so he built the cabin we were staying in by hand as a means to get some extra income. Was pretty cool and he was a very good host.

Off to Cornwall this time.  Been to Devon and Somerset the last few.

Stayed in a similar sort of thing to what you describe, called Jacksons Cabin, was on canopy&stars, not airbnb that one.  Built the place himself in their garden, completely separate to the house and blocked off by a large hedge so private.

https://www.canopyan...jackson-s-cabin

Then we stayed in a converted old barn over Glastonbury way; https://www.airbnb.c.../rooms/15229339

• Jonny likes this

West4394

West4394
  • Forum User
  • 1401 posts
The iPhone X camera is insane Siobhan
  • Siobhan likes this

Siobhan

Siobhan
  • Club Member
  • 973 posts

The iPhone X camera is insane Siobhan

It's mad innit! Some of the pics I've taken of people have been reeeeaally amazing thanks to the new portrait mode! Honestly get similar quality images from my Canon!

West4394

West4394
  • Forum User
  • 1401 posts

It's mad innit! Some of the pics I've taken of people have been reeeeaally amazing thanks to the new portrait mode! Honestly get similar quality images from my Canon!

I would love to get the X for the camera quality but I think Id miss the home button 🤔

Siobhan

Siobhan
  • Club Member
  • 973 posts

I would love to get the X for the camera quality but I think Id miss the home button

Took me like two days to get used to it - I don't miss it at all :)

West4394

West4394
  • Forum User
  • 1401 posts
Are we having a March competition?

joe_st

joe_st
  • Club Member
  • 740 posts

Are we having a March competition?

Alec has messaged me and I've chosen a theme so not sure what the hold up on posting it is

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23015 posts

My apologies guys, I did indeed ask Joe for the theme prior to last months comp ending in anticipation...but then I just haven't had the time to get on and set it up.  Come on today and thankfully I see the @Siobhan has set it up, many thanks Sio :)

• Siobhan likes this

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 5254 posts
Dear oh dear @AMc you're slipping. :nope:
  • Siobhan and NickFiST like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: potm, entries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users