The Grand Tour - Season 2 - Page 2 - Media | Sport | TV & Film - Fiesta ST Owners Club

The Grand Tour - Season 2

the grand tour season 2 tgt tgt2

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

DoStuffAndStuff

DoStuffAndStuff
  • Forum User
  • 507 posts
I only watched the first two or three episodes of the first season. Was far too scripted and fake. I know Top Gear was too, but it just felt more natural. Although getting rid of the American has got my hopes up for season 2.

sutty18

sutty18
  • Forum User
  • 109 posts
  • West Yorkshire

watched first episode of season 2. miles better than the first season. andy wilman has said this season wasn't as rushed as the last. and you can tell the difference already.

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 6129 posts

Agree with @sutty18 much better than the last season even though now it looks more like two pensioners and a middle aged man!!!  :lmao:

Just proves i'm not tooo old to own a FiST!  :rofl:

• stevep44 likes this

elwyn

elwyn
  • Forum User
  • 992 posts
  • Elwyn
  • Basildon

Agree with @sutty18 much better than the last season even though now it looks more like two pensioners and a middle aged man!!!  :lmao:

Just proves i'm not tooo old to own a FiST!  :rofl:

Then again they all love the Fiesta ST and was watching old Top Gear today when they had the Fiesta 1.0 with the UP! And Dacia and they commented on how great the Fiesta is again. I'm 30 and still love the ST, after 3 yrs and 25k, it still puts a smile on my face driving to the point I paid off the balloon payment so I could fully own it.

dhindley

dhindley
  • Club Member
  • 267 posts

Yeah was Good! The lambo in the tunnel though :wub:

It was arousing.

I am lucky enough to hear a "standard" Aventator on a weekly basis as one of my weight lifting buddies has the "standard" Aventator. Sounds like God and thunder.

Bumgrape

Bumgrape
  • Forum User
  • 1238 posts

I really enjoyed this episode.  Was like a trip back to their old style again.

What I think is good is they've obviously listened to all the criticism of the first series and put a lot right in this one.  The celebrity section was really good (better than Top Gear IMO) and it felt like they were simply having more of a laugh again.  I guess the first series was them getting settled in a format that needed to be as close to what they do best, but not infringe on the BBC's stuff.

If the rest is like this one I'll be happy with it.

• AMc and stevep44 like this

West4394

West4394
  • Forum User
  • 1401 posts
I really enjoyed this weeks challenge. Proper old top gear style.

elwyn

elwyn
  • Forum User
  • 992 posts
  • Elwyn
  • Basildon
The Ford GT still looks good in any angle you look at it!
  • AMc likes this

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1626 posts
  • Tim
  • Essex

So who is the lady 'stig' ?

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23175 posts

So who is the lady 'stig' ?

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Abbie_Eaton

• Pyrres likes this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 6129 posts

or this 

... I would  :biggrin:

elwyn

elwyn
  • Forum User
  • 992 posts
  • Elwyn
  • Basildon
Fiesta ST150 on todays episode for the lunchtime race in Dunstable haha well briefly! Anyone one on here I wonder?
  • AMc likes this

_jimmy_

_jimmy_
  • Club Member
  • 1919 posts
Yes spotted the cheeky mk6, wish I could've had a go at that

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1626 posts
  • Tim
  • Essex

I wonder where they found all them semi-pro drivers for that lunch time race. Deffo not the average joe

• _jimmy_ likes this

elwyn

elwyn
  • Forum User
  • 992 posts
  • Elwyn
  • Basildon

I wonder where they found all them semi-pro drivers for that lunch time race. Deffo not the average joe

Amazed how quickly bin corner was repaired for final leg when he smashed the fence

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the grand tour, season 2, tgt, tgt2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users