The Grand Tour - Season 2 - Page 6 - Media | Sport | TV & Film - Fiesta ST Owners Club

The Grand Tour - Season 2

the grand tour season 2 tgt tgt2

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

benbo

benbo
  • Forum User
  • 58 posts

I remember as a kid (probably about 10-11, that's 18 years ago) having a load of mini posters of supercars and their stats. And being a kid, I thought the XJ220 was my favourite as it had the highest top speed hahaha

But I loved the F40 and F50s!!!!

D4MOST

D4MOST
  • Forum User
  • 253 posts
  • Damien
  • Preston, Lancs

Hands up... who'd have that Raptor?  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

• elwyn, Siobhan and jase_llan like this

elwyn

elwyn
  • Forum User
  • 992 posts
  • Elwyn
  • Basildon
Loved the Tesla bit with the lawyers!
  • AMc and D4MOST like this

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1626 posts
  • Tim
  • Essex

Yeah hopefully he won't get sued now. Loved the reference to Vauxhall during that bit lol.

I still find myself skipping through the 'face off' bit. Just doesn't excite me that.

AE3

AE3
  • Forum User
  • 527 posts

I still find myself skipping through the 'face off' bit. Just doesn't excite me that.

same. the only 2 i watched was joshua / goldberg and the magicians. saying that, i rarely found the 'star in a reasonably priced car' segment interesting. 

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1626 posts
  • Tim
  • Essex

same. the only 2 i watched was joshua / goldberg and the magicians. saying that, i rarely found the 'star in a reasonably priced car' segment interesting. 

Same!! But I still skipped the lap bit :lmao:

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1626 posts
  • Tim
  • Essex

The Mozambique special episode is full of laughs. A good watch.

• John Nicholl likes this

Jonny

Jonny
  • Forum User
  • 2570 posts

@Tim

I really enjoyed it, but couldn't help but think they were incredibly disrespectful to the local people...

AE3

AE3
  • Forum User
  • 527 posts

@Tim

I really enjoyed it, but couldn't help but think they were incredibly disrespectful to the local people...

this about sums up my feeling. i like to believe behind the scenes all was well  :biggrin:

• Jonny likes this

elwyn

elwyn
  • Forum User
  • 992 posts
  • Elwyn
  • Basildon
I found it pretty boring to be Fair, only bit I was amazed with was the motorbike and how well it faired for the price tag
  • D4MOST likes this

D4MOST

D4MOST
  • Forum User
  • 253 posts
  • Damien
  • Preston, Lancs

I found it pretty boring to be Fair, only bit I was amazed with was the motorbike and how well it faired for the price tag

Agree, I don't get the vibe they're into it much anymore and it's a kind of "this will do" approach. Looking forward to TG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the grand tour, season 2, tgt, tgt2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users