ROBS MK7 FIESTA CUP RACE CAR - Page 8 - Other Marque | Automotive Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

ROBS MK7 FIESTA CUP RACE CAR

COILOVERS MK7 RACECAR TRACKCAR KW BREMBO WEIGHT SAVING CUP CAR ATS ALLOYS 1600

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Rob084551

Rob084551
  • Club Member
  • 1133 posts
My dashboard has got a bit damaged taking it out of the car, got only knows how they got it in with the cage.

Id been looking for a second hand one to use but finding a second hand left hand drive Mk7 dash is like finding hens teeth, and the ones I found abroad were £600+.

Luckily this little gem popped up for sale the other day, left hand drive Mk7 fiesta dash flocked out of an R2 rally car for £100.

Seemed daft to turn it down seen as though it would cost more than that to get my broken one flocked.

Ive done a little trimming and mocked up fitting for when the cars painted.

Attached File  F64A3156-1DF6-4E4B-BC93-819F026484CF.jpeg   134.23KB   0 downloads
  • Driftingforlife likes this

Rob084551

Rob084551
  • Club Member
  • 1133 posts

Car has gone to the spray shop for paint, be a few weeks as the owner is off away for a bit in the middle.

Changed my mind on the colour about 3 times already but there's still time to decide  :whistle:

Attached File  paint.jpg   130.42KB   1 downloads

• kaxe, Driftingforlife and ST3spin like this

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 5102 posts

Car has gone to the spray shop for paint, be a few weeks as the owner is off away for a bit in the middle.

Changed my mind on the colour about 3 times already but there's still time to decide  :whistle:

paint.jpg

:lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COILOVERS, MK7, RACECAR, TRACKCAR, KW, BREMBO, WEIGHT SAVING, CUP CAR, ATS ALLOYS, 1600

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users