• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

MarksST

MarksST
  • Club Member
  • 5782 posts
  • Mark
  • West Sussex
They are holding a cars and coffee again, this time on a Saturday. 16th March 09:00-13:00
  • Luke_77, MickyD, NeilDF and 2 others like this

Madpig

Madpig

<3 Blue

• Club Member
  • 4044 posts
  • John
  • Leicestershire
About time as well......another road trip for me I think.

NeilDF

NeilDF
  • Club Member
  • 372 posts
  • Neil
  • West Sussex

I've already put it on the calendar, may come down as a fun thing especially if some of the members here go, would be nice to say hello / see some familiar faces from last year's Ford Fair. Not sure about buying anything but then again it's not about that (is it?).

Marky Tizz

Marky Tizz
  • Forum User
  • 19 posts
  • Mark
  • Carshalton

I'm pinching this to put on the focus forums. We need something for the region - hope you don't mind if we tag.

PumaR

PumaR
  • Club Member
  • 200 posts
Still find it odd they didn't host one last year, and yes I was fully prepared to buy parts that I now no longer need to do, so I'm not sure if I'm prepared to do the 400mi roundtrip when I need to go there anyway at some point to fit my LSD

🙁

banksy87

banksy87
  • Forum User
  • 117 posts
I will be there and hoping to buy a Quaiffe LSD if its on offer!

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5445 posts

I will be there and hoping to buy a Quaiffe LSD if its on offer!

Ditto.... Would have bought it with fitting on the 12DOM but they would not change the fitment date till my return to the UK.

banksy87

banksy87
  • Forum User
  • 117 posts

Ditto.... Would have bought it with fitting on the 12DOM but they would not change the fitment date till my return to the UK.

Depends what discount they are offering I guess but need a summit front upper strut brace as well! Would be nice to get the dampeners for the car as well but they are always sold out!

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5445 posts

Yep I thought the same too about getting the pre assembled spring/damper assemblies (mainly because spring compressors scare me!!) but like you I will see what deals they are doing at the time....

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 5050 posts

Yep I thought the same too about getting the pre assembled spring/damper assemblies (mainly because spring compressors scare me!!) but like you I will see what deals they are doing at the time....

@MickyD
You're back aren't you!!!! :thud:
  • MickyD likes this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5445 posts

@MickyD
You're back aren't you!!!! :thud:

Attached File  im-back-baby.jpg   61.76KB   1 downloads

Yep I'm back and may I just say the weather here in blighty is :censored:!!!! It's too cold, wet, and i've even seen snow  :mad:  where is all the glorious sun and 18+ degree daytime temperatures???

Think I want to go back again!!!

• ST3spin likes this

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 5050 posts

im-back-baby.jpg

Yep I'm back and may I just say the weather here in blighty is :censored:!!!! It's too cold, wet, and i've even seen snow  :mad:  where is all the glorious sun and 18+ degree daytime temperatures???

Think I want to go back again!!!

:lmfao:

StiggyTheST

StiggyTheST
  • Club Member
  • 702 posts
I'm planning on going to this to see if they've got there demo car ready with the upgrade kit.

Morph

Morph
  • Forum User
  • 334 posts
  • Mark
  • East sussex
🙋🏻‍♂ Ill be there in the day

NeilDF

NeilDF
  • Club Member
  • 372 posts
  • Neil
  • West Sussex

Holy thread resurrection Batman! Rather than start at 2020 thread, I wanted to ask what (if any) sorts of discounts \ offers \ promos were available on the day?

I am considering a few bits and if past form was to offer decent discounts, it may be worth me popping along to the 2020 "Powered by coffee" meet. I missed 2019 despite having planned to go :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users