Mountune cars and coffee 2019 - Page 2 - London & South East - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Mountune cars and coffee 2019

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

coilkat

coilkat
  • Club Member
  • 174 posts

Yeah, I'd like to know the same too. Could possibly be pursuaded to buy some bits if there is a decent discount on the day.

Madpig

Madpig

<3 Blue

• Club Member
  • 4044 posts
  • John
  • Leicestershire
I wonder how much discount they will be offering on the day.

Quite fancy the throttle body and maybe one or two other little bits of the price is right.

MarksST

MarksST
  • Club Member
  • 5782 posts
  • Mark
  • West Sussex

It was 15% off everything last year. 

Disappointed it’s on a Saturday again, the businesses in that area are open so there is less parking, also they’ve made it open for the VW side, so there will be more cars there some that I’m not interested in.

• NeilDF likes this

NeilDF

NeilDF
  • Club Member
  • 372 posts
  • Neil
  • West Sussex

Disappointed it’s on a Saturday again, the businesses in that area are open so there is less parking, also they’ve made it open for the VW side, so there will be more cars there some that I’m not interested in.

Yep I saw they'd thrown it open to the VAG lot as well. I gather from all accounts it was absolutely heaving last year, but 15% is a fair chunk of change. I suppose Saturday is going to attract more folks, but personally I'd have preferred a Friday!

Thanks for the information anyway mate, much appreciated.

Madpig

Madpig

<3 Blue

• Club Member
  • 4044 posts
  • John
  • Leicestershire
&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Agreed; Sunday would have been better I feel....

antl76

antl76
  • Club Member
  • 1069 posts
  • Anthony
  • Havant, Hampshire
Im not going to bother going. Ill just wait and see what the discounts and new items will be (if any) and make a purchase online if something takes my fancy. 👍🏻

MarksST

MarksST
  • Club Member
  • 5782 posts
  • Mark
  • West Sussex

Im not going to bother going. Ill just wait and see what the discounts and new items will be (if any) and make a purchase online if something takes my fancy.

Same, last year just didn’t seem as good as previous years, they announced something for the focus RS and launched the M225 and that was it, Focus ST wil get most of the limelight this year.

• antl76 likes this

antl76

antl76
  • Club Member
  • 1069 posts
  • Anthony
  • Havant, Hampshire

Same, last year just didnt seem as good as previous years, they announced something for the focus RS and launched the M225 and that was it, Focus ST wil get most of the limelight this year.

I agree Mark, I went a coupe of years back and it was worth the visit I suppose but I wasnt chomping at the bit to go last year so didnt bother. I did end up buying the M225 once it was announced online for a decent discount though.

Auckwads

Auckwads
  • Club Member
  • 11 posts
Do they have any stock of the mk7 parts ? Most show as sold out on the store ;(

Madpig

Madpig

<3 Blue

• Club Member
  • 4044 posts
  • John
  • Leicestershire

Im not going to bother going. Ill just wait and see what the discounts and new items will be (if any) and make a purchase online if something takes my fancy.

Sounds like a good plan Ant; I might have been tempted to go had it been a Sunday.

Saturday will be a nightmare for parking too.
  • antl76 likes this

MarksST

MarksST
  • Club Member
  • 5782 posts
  • Mark
  • West Sussex

Event has been cancelled.

NeilDF

NeilDF
  • Club Member
  • 372 posts
  • Neil
  • West Sussex
Not surprised to be honest - shame for those attending, but as long as they pump out a nice discount Ill be happy

TheOrangeFiesta

TheOrangeFiesta
  • Club Member
  • 105 posts
  • Chris
  • Devon

If people still want the special discounts and up to date info on new products their email said to sign up to the newsletter on their website.

coilkat

coilkat
  • Club Member
  • 174 posts

That's odd, I got the email in Feb about the meet but no further emails since then.

I will probably subscribe again to make sure I don't miss out

MarksST

MarksST
  • Club Member
  • 5782 posts
  • Mark
  • West Sussex

That's odd, I got the email in Feb about the meet but no further emails since then.

I will probably subscribe again to make sure I don't miss out

They be not sent an email about it being cancelled, they did it on Facebook.

• coilkat likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users