Mountune cars and coffee 2019 - Page 3 - London & South East - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Mountune cars and coffee 2019

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 5050 posts

They be not sent an email about it being cancelled, they did it on Facebook.

So eloquently put sir :lol:
  • MickyD likes this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5445 posts

Me thinks Mark may have had a tipple or two....

• ST3spin likes this

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 5050 posts

:blink: :lmfao:

NeilDF

NeilDF
  • Club Member
  • 372 posts
  • Neil
  • West Sussex

Read the comment in a piratey kind of voice....makes perfect sense then....ye be hopin' for a discount, landlubbers....yarrr!

• ST3spin and MickyD like this

NeilDF

NeilDF
  • Club Member
  • 372 posts
  • Neil
  • West Sussex

FYI - 10% discount now live sitewide. I booked my 3rd service and lowering springs in. They're also running a raffle, scant on detail but if you want anything from them, the little discount is a nice sweetener :)

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5445 posts

FYI - 10% discount now live sitewide. I booked my 3rd service and lowering springs in. They're also running a raffle, scant on detail but if you want anything from them, the little discount is a nice sweetener :)

...automatically entered into our raffle draw, with prizes ranging from upgrades, to merchandise and more, it's a little something else from us to you, during these somewhat crazy times.
  • NeilDF likes this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5445 posts

Just noticed reading through the Mountune insta thread for the FoST M330 map that someone asked about Tx'ing the map from one car to the next (seems to use the same system as the Mk8 FiST) and Mountune reply was also they can unlock the VIN lock for a small fee to allow its reuse on the next car

This could be useful to know for some peeps on here who chop and change their cars regularly on privilege as I am sure it has been asked before and the reply have always been its locked and expensive to Cx over times maybe changing...........

• philb65 likes this

philb65

philb65
  • Club Member
  • 196 posts

Just noticed reading through the Mountune insta thread for the FoST M330 map that someone asked about Tx'ing the map from one car to the next (seems to use the same system as the Mk8 FiST) and Mountune reply was also they can unlock the VIN lock for a small fee to allow its reuse on the next car

This could be useful to know for some peeps on here who chop and change their cars regularly on privilege as I am sure it has been asked before and the reply have always been its locked and expensive to Cx over times maybe changing...........

This is the main reason I’ve ruled out mountune even though it seems to be the easiest end user application. I’m hoping I keep this car for a while but I’d like the option to sell on any tune I buy.

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5445 posts

This is the main reason I’ve ruled out mountune even though it seems to be the easiest end user application. I’m hoping I keep this car for a while but I’d like the option to sell on any tune I buy.

I genuinely don't understand?

Do you mean you ruled it out BECAUSE you can transfer it to your new car but it will cost you probably the price of a few Grande Latte Macchiato's at Costa??

...or because you can't simply sell the unit to another user (which I don't thinkCollins, revo etc allow do they??) in which case I assume you don't have a PC as I don't think you can sell your OS to someone else once you've loaded it onto your computer.... nor can you give anyone your Norton virus protection..... or any Adobe software etc, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc..........

• ST3spin likes this

philb65

philb65
  • Club Member
  • 196 posts

I genuinely don't understand?

Do you mean you ruled it out BECAUSE you can transfer it to your new car but it will cost you probably the price of a few Grande Latte Macchiato's at Costa??

...or because you can't simply sell the unit to another user (which I don't thinkCollins, revo etc allow do they??) in which case I assume you don't have a PC as I don't think you can sell your OS to someone else once you've loaded it onto your computer.... nor can you give anyone your Norton virus protection..... or any Adobe software etc, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc..........

If I buy a tune I’d like the option to sell it on if I choose to, like dreamscience. If you can do this with mountune and the cost isn’t ridiculous then great it’s back in the running. I’d ruled it out because I thought this wasn’t an option.

I don’t go to Costa, they are a rip off. Clear enough?

PumaR

PumaR
  • Club Member
  • 200 posts
Bagged a Mk7 radiator as its on sale (+ £10 off with a voucher as the 10% discount isn't eligible), still no brakes though.
  • ST3spin likes this

Madpig

Madpig

<3 Blue

• Club Member
  • 4044 posts
  • John
  • Leicestershire
As everyone said, there’s 10% discount but as usual no flipping stock!

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5445 posts

@PumaR You after the one that fits under the OE wheels then cut all others including the other brake components inc BBK are showing in stock on my comp?

ordered the induction kit.... now the slow transformation starts to begin.....  :laughing:

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 5050 posts

@PumaR You after the one that fits under the OE wheels then cut all others including the other brake components inc BBK are showing in stock on my comp?

ordered the induction kit.... now the slow transformation starts to begin.....  :laughing:

More like slippery slope :lol:

PumaR

PumaR
  • Club Member
  • 200 posts

You after the one that fits under the OE wheels then cut all others including the other brake components inc BBK are showing in stock on my comp?

Correct, Im after the Naishins
  • MickyD likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users