Dash Removal - Page 2 - Fiesta ST MK6 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Dash Removal

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

jase_llan

jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1138 posts

@MantisTobaggan finish looks good, I knew you'd find taking the dash out relatively trouble-free - the hardest part is physically manoeuvring it out of the car without a second pair of hands!

andy22690

andy22690
  • Club Member
  • 811 posts

@MantisTobaggan finish looks good, I knew you'd find taking the dash out relatively trouble-free - the hardest part is physically manoeuvring it out of the car without a second pair of hands!

@jase_llan did you think so?! I thought that was the easiest bit lol!! The hardest part was actually remembering to undo all the screws and plugs without having to swear at it multiple times whilst wandering aimlessly around both sides of the car  :laughing:

On another note, finish does look good buddy, flocked dash is the one!!

jase_llan

jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1138 posts

@andy22690 I can't fully open either of my doors where the car is sat, probably doesn't help! As for the screws, I remembered to undo them all but I have some spares now :ph34r:

• andy22690 likes this

andy22690

andy22690
  • Club Member
  • 811 posts

@andy22690 I can't fully open either of my doors where the car is sat, probably doesn't help! As for the screws, I remembered to undo them all but I have some spares now :ph34r:

@jase_llan it's called weight saving haha... I was actually really proud / surprised with myself, managed to put it all back together with NO SPARES!!! 

jase_llan

jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1138 posts

@andy22690 you're a wizard, I have about 8 spare which is probably a bad thing... but it's in so who cares?

• andy22690 likes this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 6119 posts

:facepalm:  :laughing:

• jase_llan likes this

George.4d

George.4d
  • Forum User
  • 1 posts

Hello everyone. Im new here and i want to replace my dashboard with an other one just for the colour change. I saw the previous pics for some parts of it. Although i dont know how to remove the rest things such as speedo etc. Does anyone got any pics from the overall proccess with the screw spots or a guide?

ps.Sorry about my English.

ps2.Greetings from Greece :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users