[Answered] I am unable to purchase membership renewal - Page 4 - Ask the Staff | Forum Issues - Fiesta ST Owners Club

I am unable to purchase membership renewal

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Ollyb1989

Ollyb1989
  • Club Member
  • 76 posts
  • Olly
  • West Yorkshire
I'm having issues with club membership, doesn't matter what I select it still says I've purchased before

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

I'm having issues with club membership, doesn't matter what I select it still says I've purchased before

Try now please Oliver > https://www.fiestast...lub-membership/

Ollyb1989

Ollyb1989
  • Club Member
  • 76 posts
  • Olly
  • West Yorkshire
Brilliant cheers mate
  • Clive likes this

Tom8y

Tom8y
  • Club Member
  • 38 posts
Hi there. Thinking off paying for a years membership as I was on the rs forum. Its kicking up an error. Can I have a month trial or something before I purchase?

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Hi there. Thinking off paying for a years membership as I was on the rs forum. Its kicking up an error. Can I have a month trial or something before I purchase?

We don't offer trial periods for Club Membership, sorry. But I don't think £6 for 6 months is excessive, and if you try it and don't like it, or don't get any benefit from it, it's not a lot to lose.

• MickyD likes this

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1559 posts
  • Tim
  • North pole
Hi, same issue here preventing me from renewing and even adding attachments to my posts. I'm guessing they're connected?

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Hi, same issue here preventing me from renewing and even adding attachments to my posts. I'm guessing they're connected?

Yes they're connected Tim, you should be able to purchase your Club Membership now.

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1559 posts
  • Tim
  • North pole

Yes they're connected Tim, you should be able to purchase your Club Membership now.

Thank you, membership purchased and says so under my name at the side, but still won't let me attach files on posts. Lets me select 2 files, but there's no 'attach' button to click to embed them on the post. And clicking the 'try our basic uploader' highlighted text just opens up a new window with the homepage on.

Paulst2

Paulst2
  • Club Member
  • 27 posts
  • Paul
  • Essex
Hi I've just joined and don't look like it's unlocked the full membership yet.

Luke_77

Luke_77
  • Club Member
  • 1957 posts

Welcome

Have you purchased club membership?

https://www.fiestast...lub-membership/
  • Clive likes this

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Everything looks OK to me Paul, why do you think there's a problem ?

Paulst2

Paulst2
  • Club Member
  • 27 posts
  • Paul
  • Essex
Hi thanks for replying getting access to all pages now must have been to Quick after paying for membership is the gallery page not working.

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 4932 posts

Hi thanks for replying getting access to all pages now must have been to Quick after paying for membership is the gallery page not working.

No nothing there, just go through the dedicated areas/photo galleries :nice:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Answered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users