• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 763 posts

attachicon.gifE16DD780-67C2-4A45-B0C9-FF976C2323B4.jpeg

Think they are external ones? 

Yes they look like external silver/red decals.

• RobertSmeaf likes this

Luke_77

Luke_77
  • Club Member
  • 2153 posts

Yes they look like external silver/red decals.

thanks Clive. I seem to recall parting with £5.50 for them

given the demand for them in this thread it might be worth my while opening up an eBay auction for them lol 

• ST3spin and MickyD like this

Amanda

Amanda

Management Team

• Administrator
  • 455 posts
  • Monmouthsire South Wales

The only decals that are available are the ones listed in the shop.

I can not order new stock until the stock I currently hold has been sold.

I am not sure if or when new stock will be available -- its very sad as the majority of members do not support the club shop so it is hardly worth me keeping the stock now.

I stocked the club shop 100% off my own back buying stock myself and re-selling just to cover all costs - as you can imagine this is a great financial outlay and risk to me.

• ST3spin likes this

Fenrir

Fenrir
  • Club Member
  • 20 posts

The only decals that are available are the ones listed in the shop.

I can not order new stock until the stock I currently hold has been sold.

I am not sure if or when new stock will be available -- its very sad as the majority of members do not support the club shop so it is hardly worth me keeping the stock now.

I stocked the club shop 100% off my own back buying stock myself and re-selling just to cover all costs - as you can imagine this is a great financial outlay and risk to me.

Why not increase the price of the membership subscription (to cover the cost of the sticker) and give them away for free with the membership?

I'd happily pay £15 for the year and get a few nice little gifts (sticker, keyring, pen - low cost items) and if i'm honest; partly the reason I haven't joined already is because I like OC branded bits and begrudge paying for them as extras. Maybe that is just me though.

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 763 posts

Why not increase the price of the membership subscription (to cover the cost of the sticker) and give them away for free with the membership?

I'd happily pay £15 for the year and get a few nice little gifts (sticker, keyring, pen - low cost items) and if i'm honest; partly the reason I haven't joined already is because I like OC branded bits and begrudge paying for them as extras. Maybe that is just me though.

This is how we used to do it, but Members didn't want the freebies every year, they preferred the cheaper Club Membership and the option to purchase decals/merchandise if and when they needed to.

• Luke_77 and Darran like this

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 5466 posts
@Fenrir
You'd be amazed how many guests refuse to pay £6 for membership while owning an :st: :lol:
  • AMc and MickyD like this

Fenrir

Fenrir
  • Club Member
  • 20 posts

@Fenrir
You'd be amazed how many guests refuse to pay £6 for membership while owning an :st: :lol:

I'd be happy to, I just want my Kawasaki Green FiSTOC sticker and cake! lol

• ST3spin and MickyD like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users