Decals out of stock?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FEISTASTluke

FEISTASTluke
  • Club Member
  • 9 posts
Hi all just look on the shop and theres no decals available/out of stock, just wondering will they be back in stock soon? Thanks!

Fast H

Fast H
  • Club Member
  • 796 posts
  • H
  • Manchester

Shame that some of the "people" on here, who seemingly run things, and who are so quick to shut down other people's comments if they personally don't like/or approve of  them, have not got back to you/us on this one. 

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Hi all just look on the shop and theres no decals available/out of stock, just wondering will they be back in stock soon? Thanks!

Decal stocks are limited at the moment Luke, but there are some available > https://www.fiestast.../3-vinyl-decal/

And apologies for not seeing this sooner.

Fast H

Fast H
  • Club Member
  • 796 posts
  • H
  • Manchester

Clive when are the "external" ones going to be back in stock (Btw my post was not aimed at you!)

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Clive when are the "external" ones going to be back in stock (Btw my post was not aimed at you!)

I don't know H, @Amanda deals with the Club Decals.

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 22932 posts

No, it was aimed at me :lol: But as above, club shop is nothing to do with me or Clive, hence we don't tend to get involved with such threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users