Hello :) - Page 2 - Fiesta ST MK6 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Hello :)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

MikeyRST150

MikeyRST150
  • Forum User
  • 5 posts
Its lowered on standard shocks.... which isnt a good combo. So will either put the standard springs back on... which will make it look abit to high...I like the look of it personally..... so may just buy a complete kit that gives a little drop... but keep the ride not so harsh. I dont batter the car so dont need Go-kart handling

jase_llan

jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1017 posts
@MikeyRST150 I'm still on standard shocks for the moment as well, Bilsteins would complete it but honestly the ride isn't horrendous except on the most potholed roads. I do have a daily and am still on the young side though, so ride quality isn't that crucial for me (especially since I have a bucket seat!).

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5249 posts

@MikeyRST150 I'm still on standard shocks for the moment as well, Bilsteins would complete it but honestly the ride isn't horrendous except on the most potholed roads. I do have a daily and am still on the young side though, so ride quality isn't that crucial for me (especially since I have a bucket seat!).

And being from Wales he has only just moved from horse drawn carriage to horseless carriage so any suspension is good for him.......

:whistle:  :laughing:

• jase_llan likes this

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 4932 posts

And being from Wales he has only just moved from horse drawn carriage to horseless carriage so any suspension is good for him.......

:whistle:  :laughing:

Cue theme music to Steptoe and Son. :ninja:
  • MickyD likes this

MikeyRST150

MikeyRST150
  • Forum User
  • 5 posts
Hated that program lol
  • ST3spin likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users