jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1097 posts
Anyone playing Call of Duty Warzone?

K3FUS

K3FUS
  • Forum User
  • 1298 posts

Download took hours, getting killed in my first game took seconds. 

• jase_llan likes this

Vehementi

Vehementi
  • Forum User
  • 98 posts
  • Essex

I've got it on download at the moment, but it's sapped the hell out of my Bandwidth. So I'm doing it piece by piece (10GB a day) 

StBen1989

StBen1989
  • Club Member
  • 315 posts
I play modern warfare, but not the warzone mode. Multiplayer this year is best since black ops 2 I think.

jase_llan

jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1097 posts
@StBen1989 agreed, it's actually the first Multiplayer I've enjoyed since Black Ops 2!

Download does become a bit tiresome, especially on PC where since literally day one it has been 'breaking news' on the Battle.net launcher that the download is likely to crash, ALL the time.

Vehementi

Vehementi
  • Forum User
  • 98 posts
  • Essex

@StBen1989 agreed, it's actually the first Multiplayer I've enjoyed since Black Ops 2!

Download does become a bit tiresome, especially on PC where since literally day one it has been 'breaking news' on the Battle.net launcher that the download is likely to crash, ALL the time.

Yup, they've done a doozy with the download. They should of taken a leaf out of Steam's book. 

Compress the download, then unzip it when it installs. It would of made much more sense and less time downloading.

Simdash

Simdash
  • Club Member
  • 54 posts

Warzone is a quality edition to Modern Warfare! But it's sometimes therapeutic to jump on multiplayer and unleash on shipment XD

• jase_llan likes this

jase_llan

jase_llan
  • Club Member
  • 1097 posts
Anyone still playing? Season 5 has just come out and for once the game is running smoothly despite the increased demand - download size was still fairly sizable on PC, although the game is now taking less HDD space at least.

Simdash

Simdash
  • Club Member
  • 54 posts

Yes!

Really enjoying the storyline and the new in-game black ops release!

The bunkers make a great edition too 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users