Sad day made redundant - Page 3 - General Topic Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Sad day made redundant

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Richyharrison04

Richyharrison04
  • Club Member
  • 510 posts
This thread is essentially the clearest bit of evidence of why this forum is not even closely comparable to the "mk8 ST" Facebook group and other so called "fan pages" and forums I've come across over recent years.

On those areas I just find kids bragging about modding their cars to race their mates....

Here we have like-minded enthusiasts, and support for someone who happens to find themselves in an unfortunate position - but @Chrissyelse88 it won't be forever mate! PMA, Positive mental attitude...I believe we've had brief chats over this forum recently but seriously all the best with your next venture. It WILL work out soon!!
  • ST3spin, K3FUS and MickyD like this

K3FUS

K3FUS
  • Forum User
  • 1293 posts

This thread is essentially the clearest bit of evidence of why this forum is not even closely comparable to the "mk8 ST" Facebook group and other so called "fan pages" and forums I've come across over recent years.

On those areas I just find kids bragging about modding their cars to race their mates....

Here we have like-minded enthusiasts, and support for someone who happens to find themselves in an unfortunate position - but @Chrissyelse88 it won't be forever mate! PMA, Positive mental attitude...I believe we've had brief chats over this forum recently but seriously all the best with your next venture. It WILL work out soon!!

The Facebook groups are utter trash, I only use the selling ones (for obvious reasons). They are exactly what you say they are. However the FocusRSOC FB group is the worse, ringed RSs being sold as ST replicas in Birmingham galore (who does that work, plus an UG paint job inc engine bay for £9k?). No thanks to that.

• Richyharrison04 and jase_llan like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pauld