New Car on its way & has the ST ceased production? - Page 10 - Fiesta ST MK8 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

New Car on its way & has the ST ceased production?

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

jakeylfc

jakeylfc
  • Club Member
  • 6 posts
I picked up a MY2020.75 model on Wednesday last week. The wireless charger is a great addition, as I originally ordered the car before this was included. I have put 600 miles on the clock, and have loved every second.

Daysleepers

Daysleepers
  • Club Member
  • 185 posts
  • Fred
  • North Essex

I picked up a MY2020.75 model on Wednesday last week. The wireless charger is a great addition, as I originally ordered the car before this was included. I have put 600 miles on the clock, and have loved every second.

Could you post some photos? Im still waiting to collect mine!

jakeylfc

jakeylfc
  • Club Member
  • 6 posts
I am currently at work, but can do when I finish later. Anything in particular you would like to see?

Daysleepers

Daysleepers
  • Club Member
  • 185 posts
  • Fred
  • North Essex

I am currently at work, but can do when I finish later. Anything in particular you would like to see?

There was some discussion about the trim around the fog lights and wheels changing colour. Also the wireless charging, there doesnt appear to be any information about that yet.

Hopefully I'll get mine this week!

dinklebaga

dinklebaga
  • Club Member
  • 69 posts

Im assuming that the wireless charging is just that and doesnt come with the addition or wireless Apple/Android CarPlay? Would you still need to plug in for that?

jakeylfc

jakeylfc
  • Club Member
  • 6 posts

Im assuming that the wireless charging is just that and doesnt come with the addition or wireless Apple/Android CarPlay? Would you still need to plug in for that?

Yes, still need to be connected via a USB cable to use android auto/apple car play
  • dinklebaga likes this

amdursu

amdursu
  • Club Member
  • 24 posts

Really looking forward to some photos, would be nice to see if there are some changes on the outside, like the others said, the fog light surrounds, the wheels and on the inside the wireless charging.

jakeylfc

jakeylfc
  • Club Member
  • 6 posts

The only major difference I can see is the addition of the wireless charger

Attached Files

• Daysleepers and amdursu like this

Saltire_7

Saltire_7
  • Club Member
  • 16 posts
Looks great mate! A slight difference I can see is the black plastic surround around the gear gaiter (rather than the carbon fibre effect trim)

amdursu

amdursu
  • Club Member
  • 24 posts

Thanks for the photos, just like I thought, the images from the configurator are misleading, same color for the wheels and the fog light surrounds, the intercooler looks like it's a light color rather than black, but I'm pretty sure it's changed since the 2020.25, correct me if I'm wrong. 

P.S.: Enjoy the car, it looks awesome!

Daysleepers

Daysleepers
  • Club Member
  • 185 posts
  • Fred
  • North Essex

Looks great! Enjoy and thanks for the photos.

My performance blue 2020.75 is nearly here. Even more excited to get it!

jakeylfc

jakeylfc
  • Club Member
  • 6 posts
Ordered mine on the 8th March, it was gate released on the 29th June, and I collected it on the 5th August. It was worth the wait. I look for any excuse to drive it. Massive difference coming from a fiesta 1.2 zetec.

Daysleepers

Daysleepers
  • Club Member
  • 185 posts
  • Fred
  • North Essex

Ordered mine on the 8th March, it was gate released on the 29th June, and I collected it on the 5th August. It was worth the wait. I look for any excuse to drive it. Massive difference coming from a fiesta 1.2 zetec.

Very nice!

I ordered 17th February, gate released 23rd June. Still not ready to pick up!

Going to be a nice change from my 1l fiesta!

Cat Power

Cat Power
  • Club Member
  • 351 posts
Do wish they would give an option for different wheels.

Gedi

Gedi
  • Club Member
  • 176 posts
  • Mark
  • County Durham

Do wish they would give an option for different wheels.

Yeah same here, when i first looked at the ST and i wasn't keen on the 18" rims, after a while i kind of got use to them. I really liked the 18" rims on the Fiesta ST Line-X.

Down the line i might change them to something else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users