New Car on its way & has the ST ceased production? - Page 9 - Fiesta ST MK8 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

New Car on its way & has the ST ceased production?

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

Wolf

Wolf
  • Forum User
  • 24 posts

Hereh4l9.jpg

Thank you Christophe, your help is very much appreciated. Just checked mine, got a huge surprise that mine was also built in Chihuahua. I just assumed it was built in Bridgend, as I’m in the UK.

s1monem

s1monem
  • Forum User
  • 23 posts
Got the confirmation that orders are still going here in Italy.
Custom factory orders (no stock).

Strange
  • amdursu likes this

amdursu

amdursu
  • Club Member
  • 27 posts

Got the confirmation that orders are still going here in Italy.
Custom factory orders (no stock).

Strange

Exactly what the dealer told me too, only custom orders, they cannot order cars to have in stock.

briggs

briggs
  • Forum User
  • 20 posts

Thank you Christophe, your help is very much appreciated. Just checked mine, got a huge surprise that mine was also built in Chihuahua. I just assumed it was built in Bridgend, as I’m in the UK.

Well at least that little part of the engine was! Doesn't look like the official engine id. 

briggs

briggs
  • Forum User
  • 20 posts

Ordered the car the last week of April as a factory order. Arriving at the dealer week of sept 12th which is a week earlier than originally assigned. It is a UK purchase.

There are a lot of affected models not just fiesta ST. Anything with an Ecoboost set up. No detailed info more than that really. Depends how mich Ford are sharing with the dealer network.

The 1.5 engine is no longer an option the Focus, so completely removed from Focus. Replaced by the 155 1.0 Hybrid. 

Christophe 69

Christophe 69
  • Club Member
  • 17 posts

Well at least that little part of the engine was! Doesn't look like the official engine id.

so show us the official sticker, the edt one on the engine block
Thanks

Chrissyelse88

Chrissyelse88
  • Club Member
  • 677 posts
Spoke to my dealer today as I have had the car 26 months so nearly at the end of my term and they just said they are unable to order any fiesta or focus models at the moment but not sure if it's because the plant is on shutdown but they will try next week.

Helena

Helena
  • Forum User
  • 6 posts
Im from Denmark. I made an order two weeks ago.
They said to me that there is no problems in ordering one that is sold for a customer. They just cant order one to have in stock.
  • amdursu likes this

Ricardo

Ricardo
  • Club Member
  • 29 posts

attachicon.gif39CCECF4-AA58-4C64-8D1C-30CA787239AC.jpeg

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, yes!
  • Richyharrison04 likes this

Madpig

Madpig

<3 Blue

• Club Member
  • 4090 posts
  • John
  • Leicestershire

Spoke to my dealer today as I have had the car 26 months so nearly at the end of my term and they just said they are unable to order any fiesta or focus models at the moment but not sure if it's because the plant is on shutdown but they will try next week.

Mine is due for change at the end of the year but I think I might keep it.

Wouldn’t mind the new ST Focus but it’s silly money and I can’t really justify it now I only work a few minutes from home.

Was going to contemplate not having one but the thought of not being able to take it for a blast every now and again goes against the grain. Besides...you only live once and you can’t take it with you!
  • Richyharrison04 and PPHFiestaST like this

Richyharrison04

Richyharrison04
  • Club Member
  • 531 posts

Mine is due for change at the end of the year but I think I might keep it.

Wouldnt mind the new ST Focus but its silly money and I cant really justify it now I only work a few minutes from home.

Was going to contemplate not having one but the thought of not being able to take it for a blast every now and again goes against the grain. Besides...you only live once and you cant take it with you!

I'm in two minds as well.

14 months into a 36m PCP with equity looking fine actually, I really want an RS especially as everything moves to full electric, but the Fiesta is a cracker and it would be fun to keep it long term and have it as a nice stage 1/2 OEM looking car.

DarrenST

DarrenST
  • Club Member
  • 388 posts

I'm in two minds as well.

14 months into a 36m PCP with equity looking fine actually, I really want an RS especially as everything moves to full electric, but the Fiesta is a cracker and it would be fun to keep it long term and have it as a nice stage 1/2 OEM looking car.

Good to know about how well they're holding value

Jammie Dodger

Jammie Dodger
  • Forum User
  • 14 posts
Sorry for late reply. Collected the car 31st July and I have done about 300 miles now. Must say really impressed by it. ST3 so enjoying all the refinements. Really impressed with the power delivery and torque. Will serve as a great daily with my MK7 to become the weekend and show car.

Immediate plans are for the car to get a ceramic coat and proper detail in a week or two so not going to clean it myself until then. Will post up some images when i get back to my desk top later.

Daysleepers

Daysleepers
  • Club Member
  • 186 posts
  • Fred
  • North Essex

Sorry for late reply. Collected the car 31st July and I have done about 300 miles now. Must say really impressed by it. ST3 so enjoying all the refinements. Really impressed with the power delivery and torque. Will serve as a great daily with my MK7 to become the weekend and show car.

Immediate plans are for the car to get a ceramic coat and proper detail in a week or two so not going to clean it myself until then. Will post up some images when i get back to my desk top later.

Is it a MY2020.75? If so, could we have some photos? Mostly of the trim around the fog lights, the wheels, and the wireless charging?

Jammie Dodger

Jammie Dodger
  • Forum User
  • 14 posts
Will post up later, but I dont think it is as it does not have the wireless charging included?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users