Fully finished Mk6 Refurb - Image, Photoshop & Video Gallery - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Fully finished Mk6 Refurb

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

wilharris

wilharris
  • Club Member
  • 3 posts

Hi folks,

Firstly, thanks to everyone on this forum for providing so much information and advice!  It has been a godsend while I have undertaken this project.

The first car I ever bought with my own hard-earned cash as a young-un was a Mk6 Fiesta ST - performance blue, aircon, aux socket, folding mirrors - and unfortunately I had to sell it when I decided to start my own business and needed the cash.  I was always gutted to part with it and hoped that one day I would be able to have it back.

Well, fast forward 15 years and the idea popped into my head to see if I could find a car in good nick and do all the things I would have wanted to do back in the day.  After several months of hunting I finally found a prestigne 1 owner / 80k miles car at a random dealer and decided to pull the trigger, having established that there was nothing severely wrong with it.

First stop: took it to the guys at Mountune for an MOT.  They confirmed what I suspected: this was a solid car that hadn't been messed with.  Until now...

Over the last 6 months - and thanks to the amazing guys at SCC Performance - I have managed to add:

K&N air filter

Full Milltek exhaust manifold / sports cat / cat back

Upgraded 60mm throttle body

EBC brake discs and pads and new HEL brake lines

SMC alloys

Then added the full stripe kit from DMB graphics and a polish / brake calliper pain job courtesy of my local garage, MG Motor Style.

Boy does it move!  It's everything the boy racer in me wanted and more.  As I say, thanks to everyone on the boards for the inspiration - it's first proper outing will be (hopefully) to Le Mans in September.

Cheers chaps!

Attached File  IMG_4772.jpeg   210.65KB   1 downloads

Attached File  IMG_4773.jpeg   227.83KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_4774.jpeg   195.47KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_4775.jpeg   491.9KB   0 downloads

• kaxe, Burger, ST3spin and 5 others like this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5626 posts

Looks good @wilharris , did you not ask at Mountune about the MP185 package while you were there..... :whistle:  :whistle:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 5161 posts
Great job, looks fabulous :thumbsup:

Sethorion

Sethorion
  • Club Member
  • 41 posts

Looks great!

###simon###

###simon###
  • Club Member
  • 2354 posts
  • Bishops Cleeve

It always amazes me how good the performance blue blue comes up after a good wash

_jimmy_

_jimmy_
  • Club Member
  • 1812 posts
Very nice, is that the MP165 kit?

PaulG

PaulG
  • Club Member
  • 216 posts

Nice looking example that!

kaxe

kaxe