ST-500 press car for sale AB08BVL - Fiesta ST MK6 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

ST-500 press car for sale AB08BVL

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1604 posts
  • Tim
  • North pole

If someone fancies a bit of heritage, the press ST-500 is up for sale on autotrader. Looks a bit different to when it was used for the reviews and features etc.

Not a for sale add, I have nothing to do with the sale, just making people aware a piece of significant history is current.

• MickyD likes this

mart.

mart.
  • Club Member
  • 362 posts
Do you have a link? Searched all fiestas in black on auto trader and nothing there.

_jimmy_

_jimmy_
  • Club Member
  • 1872 posts
I don't really see anything interesting about the ST500s, just essentially a final production run model with all the options ticked. I like my 2005 with 6CD stereo, no ESC and half leather.
  • jase_llan likes this

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1604 posts
  • Tim
  • North pole

Tell a lie, it was on ebay. 

Attached Files

• MickyD likes this

kaxe

kaxe
  • Forum User
  • 1203 posts

I don't really see anything interesting about the ST500s, just essentially a final production run model with all the options ticked. I like my 2005 with 6CD stereo, no ESC and half leather.

To me I thought it was a shame that there wasn't much special about them, no technology pack, no 3rd middle headrest, no sun roof, no traction control, no climate control, no silver fascia surrounds, just full heated leather, grey dash, upgraded stereo and badges... :sad: 

At least now-a-days Ford load the special editions with all the extras... :nice:

mart.

mart.
  • Club Member
  • 362 posts
It didn't last long at all. The new owner popped up on the Facebook pages yesterday.
  • Tim likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users