• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Twiddle

Twiddle
  • Club Member
  • 427 posts
  • Simon
  • Lincs

I have finally decided to sell my 2005 ST150 after over 10 years of ownership. It sold yesterday to some one who I think will enjoy and take pride in the car.

Sad to see her go but I am in need of a little more comfort and I do love boost so taking the plunge into the mk8 ST world

For a 15 year old ford it's held together very well and never let me down and been an absolute blast.

• kaxe, AMc, ST3spin and 4 others like this

_jimmy_

_jimmy_
  • Club Member
  • 1889 posts
Nice one
I've had mine ten years. Sold my mk3 RS last week after 4 years of owning two cars, gone back to just the Fiesta again. Looking at getting another second car potentially but not decided what.
  • jase_llan likes this

osmyrn

osmyrn
  • Forum User
  • 12 posts

At least they'll enjoy it now. I'm torn between having two cars and selling the Fiesta because I need 4 doors.

Twiddle

Twiddle
  • Club Member
  • 427 posts
  • Simon
  • Lincs
I only bought my 150 as a 2nd car to my RS Turbo while I restored it, and it is still in pieces!
  • ST3spin likes this

NemesisST

NemesisST
  • Club Member
  • 237 posts
  • Matt
  • Thurrock

Good to know it's gone to a decent owner :).

I've been "thinking" of selling mine for a good 2 years now. Mostly for a bit more space and comfort. I've settled on about 5 different cars in that time and almost took the plunge last month. Yet still the ST sits in the garage and still puts a smile on my face. I've saved enough in that time that I don't need to sell the ST, I just don't have space to keep it and don't have the heart to sell it  :laugh:

• Twiddle likes this

scott_thomson

scott_thomson
  • Forum User
  • 9 posts

I'll be selling mine in the new year, not looking forward to letting her go but needs must. 

Out of interest - what sort of price did you get? I've been doing my research around what they're worth and some have been selling for quite cheap, whereas some have been selling for 2.5k+. Just don't want to under/over price it when selling mine (it's completely standard). 

Marv_st

Marv_st
  • Club Member
  • 31 posts
I had the urge for something a little more wild, but selling my mk6 seemed like taking a step back. So I just made the mk6 exactly what I wanted.
  • Twiddle, ST3spin and _jimmy_ like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users