Any Adrian flux reps still on this forum? - Fiesta ST MK6 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Any Adrian flux reps still on this forum?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Marv_st

Marv_st
  • Forum User
  • 7 posts
As titled...

Are there any Adrian flux reps still on this forum?
  • Siervajbm likes this

_jimmy_

_jimmy_
  • Club Member
  • 1866 posts
Hi mate, pretty sure @[email protected] FLUX is still around

How's the car these days?

Minigill

Minigill
  • Club Member
  • 5 posts
  • Gill
  • South Coast

Dan is still around.

[email protected] FLUX

[email protected] FLUX
  • Sponsor
  • 345 posts

Hi.

How can I help?

Regards,

Dan.

Marv_st

Marv_st
  • Forum User
  • 7 posts

Hi.
How can I help?
Regards,
Dan.

Hi Dan,

I've received my renewal through the post. I work incredibly unsociable hours at the moment and my only free time is when your phone lines are closed. I've tried going on your website via my account to renew online but no joy.

There were a few changes I'd like to have made to the policy. But realistically just being insured would be a good start.

Direct message me if there's another way of paying.

Thanks

[email protected] FLUX

[email protected] FLUX
  • Sponsor
  • 345 posts

Hi,

Okay no problem.

We do require a payment to be made over the phone. We are happy to contact you during one of you breaks during the day? Or a family member can do this on your behalf with your approval?

Let me know whats best. 

Thanks

Dan

Marv_st

Marv_st
  • Forum User
  • 7 posts

Hi,

Okay no problem.

We do require a payment to be made over the phone. We are happy to contact you during one of you breaks during the day? Or a family member can do this on your behalf with your approval?

Let me know whats best. 

Thanks

Dan

My breaks aren't a specific time so arranging a callback isn't possible unless you have an out of hours number. I tried phoning today and couldn't get through to a human whilst on my break. Why can't I nenew my policy online like I can with your competitor's?

[email protected] FLUX

[email protected] FLUX
  • Sponsor
  • 345 posts

Apologies for the inconvenience we just dont unfortunately have a web service to take out renewals. If your break times vary then it may be best for you to give our team a call whenever is best for you to get this in place. Alternatively as i say we are happy to speak to a family member on your behalf if thats easier to do?

Thanks

Dan 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users