MY2021 Trim - Fiesta ST MK8 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

MY2021 Trim

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ST-FRD

ST-FRD
  • Club Member
  • 87 posts
Ive spotted on the new Fiesta price list the introduction Of Premium seat with Partial Sensico....anyone clarify what this is? It seems to stretch to the hand brake and gearknob on some other trims too.

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5876 posts

Fake leather to appease the tree huggers..... from a blurb online.....

"Sensico," is soft and high-quality, a noticeable step up from other fake leathers currently available. And it’s not faux because the bean-counters wanted to save money; many EV buyers appreciate a cruelty-free interior.

:censored: that!!!!! i'm wanting to eat Daisy and Buttercup for Sunday dinner so they might as well give their wasted hides to make real leather equipment  :grin:

See recycling at its best... and if we grind up the bones for plant food voilá no waste to go into landfill  :rofl:

• ST3spin likes this

KenL

KenL
  • Club Member
  • 1150 posts
Alcantara is also fake lesther/suede.

Personally I am happy that car manufacturers are moving away from leather. Never been a fan of leather seats anyway.

rdvil

rdvil
  • Club Member
  • 283 posts
  • Aki
Micky's on point. Actual leather is better for nature than plastic :censored:.

Probably more expensive though.
  • ST3spin and MickyD like this

KenL

KenL
  • Club Member
  • 1150 posts

Micky's on point. Actual leather is better for nature than plastic :censored:.

Probably more expensive though.

Cows (or their farts) are a major contributor to global warming apparently.

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5876 posts

Cows (or their farts) are a major contributor to global warming apparently.

Yet weirdly before humankind wiped out 95% of the mammal population on this planet there was no such problem..... remember 500 years ago there where huge herds of cattle that would dwarf the farms of today, great stampedes of thousands of bison across North America and we haven't even looked at Africa...... I think this is humankind transferring the blame for their mistakes onto others.... 

The animals are not to blame and the stupid thing is, IF we go down this route we are currently on:

People stop eating meat, farms become unprofitable and go to farming Vegetables.

Then cows, sheep and chickens will go extinct, after all you would not actively breed and vet an animal that makes no money...

Then with the lack of animals comes a lack or natural fertiliser (yes it is still used on fields today!) meaning more manufactured fertilisers (costing more natural resources and more fossil/nuclear fuels to create these fake fertilisers) Weeds and grasses will grow out of control leading to greater use of weedkillers and suppressants.....

Fishing will increase leading to a loss of fish spawning sites as humans try to compensate for the loss of these good quality protein rich, iron rich animals.

Humans will then resort to even more supplements to account for the reduced quantities of certain minerals found naturally in vegetables fruit and nuts

Utopia? For who the animals that will never even be born? the humans who will never see these creatures?? or the do-good'r brigade who look at life through the narrowest view of animal cruelty without looking at the bigger picture and a time frame that equals that of those who's short sightedness wiped (to all intents and purposes) the American Bison into extinction......

Me I will keep eating dead animals, but I will always respect where the stuff I eat comes from.

• Twiddle, ST3spin, Dr. Acula and 3 others like this

Chrissyelse88

Chrissyelse88
  • Club Member
  • 687 posts

Yet weirdly before humankind wiped out 95% of the mammal population on this planet there was no such problem..... remember 500 years ago there where huge herds of cattle that would dwarf the farms of today, great stampedes of thousands of bison across North America and we haven't even looked at Africa...... I think this is humankind transferring the blame for their mistakes onto others.... 

The animals are not to blame and the stupid thing is, IF we go down this route we are currently on:

People stop eating meat, farms become unprofitable and go to farming Vegetables.
Then cows, sheep and chickens will go extinct, after all you would not actively breed and vet an animal that makes no money...
Then with the lack of animals comes a lack or natural fertiliser (yes it is still used on fields today!) meaning more manufactured fertilisers (costing more natural resources and more fossil/nuclear fuels to create these fake fertilisers) Weeds and grasses will grow out of control leading to greater use of weedkillers and suppressants.....
Fishing will increase leading to a loss of fish spawning sites as humans try to compensate for the loss of these good quality protein rich, iron rich animals.
Humans will then resort to even more supplements to account for the reduced quantities of certain minerals found naturally in vegetables fruit and nuts

Utopia? For who the animals that will never even be born? the humans who will never see these creatures?? or the do-good'r brigade who look at life through the narrowest view of animal cruelty without looking at the bigger picture and a time frame that equals that of those who's short sightedness wiped (to all intents and purposes) the American Bison into extinction......

Me I will keep eating dead animals, but I will always respect where the stuff I eat comes from.

Got to love this forum, start off talking about the MY21 trim and go onto the current ecosystem love the variety. 😆
  • MickyD likes this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 5876 posts

Got to love this forum, start off talking about the MY21 trim and go onto the current ecosystem love the variety.

Hey, I was just answering the Sensico question, but was forced to defend poor little Butter"T-Bone"Cup and her friends!!!  :whistle:

rdvil

rdvil
  • Club Member
  • 283 posts
  • Aki
Fact, nobody loves animals like us carnivores with a leather fixation.
I even have long hair like any self-respecting filthy hippie should.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users