Selling my ST150 56 Plate

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

scott_thomson

scott_thomson
  • Forum User
  • 9 posts

Hi all, 

After 6 years of owning it, I will be selling my beloved ST150 56 plate in the new year. 

It's completely standard, been serviced every year (no records of this though as I did it myself), and has recently had some new parts including a back box, rear drivers side wheel bearing, auxiliary belt, water pump and belt tensioner. It's sitting at 98k on the clock, and is a joy to drive. 

Paintwork is in relatively good condition, a couple of marks here and there but I imagine to be expected with a 14 year old motor. The alloys could do with some TLC, they came like it and I haven't got round to sorting them out. 

I've tried doing some pricing/valuation research on eBay with no luck due to most ST150 models being modified. When buying this 6 years ago I really struggled to find a standard, untouched Fiesta. 

I don't have any pictures for now, but does anyone know what I should be looking at as a guideline price? 

Cheers, 

Scott

• _jimmy_ likes this

mart.

mart.
  • Club Member
  • 376 posts
£1500-£2000 I'd say. Have you tried auto trader and their valuation tool as it's pretty accurate for standard stuff. Gives you a base anyway to see if it's in line with your thinking. Prices have been at rock bottom for a while and are now starting to rise. Just avoid the Facebook pages if asking for value

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users