Azure Blue Performance Edition - Fiesta ST MK8 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Azure Blue Performance Edition

• Please log in to reply
422 replies to this topic

Atkins96

Atkins96
  • Forum User
  • 50 posts
Anyone else ordered the new performance edition? Ive got a build date of the first week of December and delivery at the end of December early Jan.
  • Pugboxter, Custard Tart, PaulG and 5 others like this

Custard Tart

Custard Tart
  • Club Member
  • 805 posts
  • Lee
  • South Wales
Happy days congrats i have a PE i'm sure you'll enjoy it you're the first person i have seen that has ordered one on here :thumbsup:
  • Atkins96 likes this

tonyfst

tonyfst
  • Club Member
  • 165 posts
  • Tony
  • Chelmsford
congrats. did you manage to get any discount/ freebies?
  • Atkins96 likes this

KenL

KenL
  • Club Member
  • 1411 posts
Looking forward to seeing it.
  • Atkins96 likes this

Atkins96

Atkins96
  • Forum User
  • 50 posts

congrats. did you manage to get any discount/ freebies?

I got a pretty good price with the privilege scheme, thats about it...
  • Custard Tart likes this

Custard Tart

Custard Tart
  • Club Member
  • 805 posts
  • Lee
  • South Wales
Nice one...
Looks like they learnt from the orange one if they want to sell them knock a few bob off :smile:
  • Defender likes this

resolve10

resolve10
  • Forum User
  • 87 posts

Nice one...
Looks like they learnt from the orange one if they want to sell them knock a few bob off :smile:

It's even worse than that, I was looking for some info on pricing last week and there's no mention of it at all on the Ford website!

It's hard to justify one at £27k when you can pick up a lightly used orange one for £22k, but if there was some dealer support/contribution to bring the figures closer together, I think I'd go for the blue one.

• Custard Tart likes this

sab

sab
  • Club Member
  • 972 posts

Congrats. What do you currently have, a mk7?

Thought about this myself, but figures don't make scene for me

Custard Tart

Custard Tart
  • Club Member
  • 805 posts
  • Lee
  • South Wales

It's even worse than that, I was looking for some info on pricing last week and there's no mention of it at all on the Ford website!

It's hard to justify one at £27k when you can pick up a lightly used orange one for £22k, but if there was some dealer support/contribution to bring the figures closer together, I think I'd go for the blue one.

It's on their current price list but little else other than that...
Strange the orange one had the full write up on there??
  • Dave J likes this

Just_me

Just_me
  • Forum User
  • 335 posts

ST_Range_001.jpg

• _jimmy_ and AlphaDelta like this

Cat Power

Cat Power
  • Club Member
  • 456 posts
Midland dealer told me they have 25 on order for stock so i'll see what December brings.

Richyharrison04

Richyharrison04
  • Club Member
  • 746 posts
Autocar review went up today

philb65

philb65
  • Forum User
  • 322 posts

Autocar review went up today

Great review as expected, the Yaris GR might impact sales but I can’t see these hanging about for long.

• Richyharrison04 and seanym007 like this

Richyharrison04

Richyharrison04
  • Club Member
  • 746 posts
That Yaris GR is something else...people are absolutely raving about it and I know it will be amazing to drive but...."it's a Yaris" - but then again that's the view on the ST from certain quarters, and just like Yaris owners won't care, we don't care - nor should they.

It just brings the question to the table again even more which is why did we never/will we never see a Fiesta RS?

Yes I know the real technicalities and "reasons" will crop up that it's to keep Ford inline with emissions, the move to electric, their financial woes, etc etc, but before we do move to that era it would have be a fantastic car in theory.

Updated suspension which we can buy anyway, Azure paint and a button moving to the steering wheel just doesn't cut it for me.

That said, I did enquire at a dealer about one and put my name down some weeks back, but glad with my decision upon reflection not to pay another 100 quid a month and put £2k in for the above "luxuries".
  • kaxe, Custard Tart, StiggyTheST and 3 others like this

KenL

KenL
  • Club Member
  • 1411 posts
Great review.
Yes, it is too much for a Fiesta but so is the list price of an ST these days.
  • Richyharrison04 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users