Any other outlaw country music lovers on here? - Media | Sport | TV & Film - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Any other outlaw country music lovers on here?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1629 posts
  • Tim
  • Essex

Or is it just me that prefers this era than the modern stuff? :)

My USB for my work truck has Waylon, Willie, Johnny and Kris, pretty much all the Highwaymen in their own work and their band colabs too. Even got some Jerry Reed on there too.

Oh and I do have a liking for Moonshine. Firefly or White-Lightning brands for me.

God I sound like a right hillbilly  :laughing:

• Sieivajbl likes this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 6436 posts

:tumbleweed:

:rofl:

• invisible1955 likes this

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1629 posts
  • Tim
  • Essex

Must be me getting old then lol. Used to love happy hardcore and techno back in my youth.

• MickyD and _jimmy_ like this

Darran

Darran
  • Club Member
  • 1967 posts

My go to karaoke song is "The Gambler" :facepalm: , does this count Tim? 

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1629 posts
  • Tim
  • Essex

My go to karaoke song is "The Gambler" :facepalm: , does this count Tim? 

Not at all, Kenny would be proud his song is used for those drunken moments to shine on stage  :laughing:

• Darran likes this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 6436 posts

I used to like something about Dolly Parton in her youth, Though I can't for the life of me remember what it was.  :laughing:

• ST3spin and Darran like this

ST3spin

ST3spin
  • Club Member
  • 5550 posts

I used to like something about Dolly Parton in her youth, Though I can't for the life of me remember what it was.  :laughing:

:rolleyes:
  • MickyD likes this

Tim

Tim
  • Club Member
  • 1629 posts
  • Tim
  • Essex

Probably the same reason I watched the Dukes of Hazzard for Catherine Bach's appearance's.  :laughing:

• ST3spin and MickyD like this

MickyD

MickyD

"Race Red Owner"

• Club Member
  • 6436 posts

Probably the same reason I watched the Dukes of Hazzard for Catherine Bach's appearance's.  :laughing:

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  My second love.... After Wilma on Buck Rogers.... no make that third, there was also Miss Montgomery on Bewitched with her little nose twitch....

... but I digress  :laughing:

Some country is ok I suppose but given a choice a bit or rudimental or feeder is much better on the ears...

• Tim and ST3spin like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users