Anyone else south east London/Kent? - London & South East - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Anyone else south east London/Kent?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tb23

Tb23
  • Club Member
  • 4 posts
Hey guys

I bought my 2017 mk7 st-3 back in November. Absolutely loving every second of it and now have some money to start slowly adding to it.
Ive bought some Eibach springs ready to go on, and wondered if anyone else is in SE London/Kent and could recommend a garage to fit?

stl1

stl1
  • Club Member
  • 140 posts

I'm based in Bromley mate, with the Eibach springs fitted (but fitted in Essex by a friend). I'm sure I could recommend you, however I found by calling the places local to me there's a few that fit them for reasonable prices. 

I'd also recommend spacers with the springs - I fitted 15mm front and 20mm rear no problems. It's not 'needed', however really helps with the stance. Feel free to message me if you're local and want to see. 

IMG_20181228_121258.jpg
DSC_0044.jpg

Marv_st

Marv_st
  • Club Member
  • 126 posts
I used to be from Dartford but now live in Maidstone. But am often over that way. I have a boosted mk6 ST.

I'd recommend sanspeed in Bexleyheath for something as basic as suspension or break upgrades.

Tb23

Tb23
  • Club Member
  • 4 posts
Hey guys!
I used to be welling and now live in Beckenham Hill so pretty close to you both!
Thanks for the Sanspeed recommendation will give them a shout!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users