CP2 0-60s?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

birdy

birdy
  • Forum User
  • 74 posts
Was about to purchase the CP2 software and the sale seems to have ended? Anyone know the forum code so I can get the £50 off again? Many thanks

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23445 posts
If there is/are any codes, they'll be in this section; https://www.fiestast...e-deals-offers/

stl1

stl1
  • Club Member
  • 140 posts

Was about to purchase the CP2 software and the sale seems to have ended? Anyone know the forum code so I can get the £50 off again? Many thanks

Worth messaging them direct-  they're nice chaps and can probably sort you out if you namedrop this forum  :nice:

• birdy likes this

Bytesguy

Bytesguy
  • Club Member
  • 16 posts

If anyone can suggest an accurate mobile app for timing I can try and get some times. Just flashed mine to CP2 (should have asked for a discount, d'oh!) and apart from swapping the factory potenzas for PS4 all round last week the car is bone stock performance wise.

CP2 is well worth the upgrade even on a stock car - the power and torque you get in first and second is a massive jump and the car feels generally fantastic (and still easily drivable when you need to drive normally)

StBen1989

StBen1989
  • Club Member
  • 368 posts
Dragy is the most accurate, but costs about £100 or more.
When I last went santa pod I used "GPS Race Timer" from the Google store. Sometimes it was bang on to my actual drag time. But it got up to 0.2 seconds out on a few runs, which on a drag strip is quite a lot.

Fenrir

Fenrir
  • Club Member
  • 40 posts
Personally I'd recommend a VBox touch but not cheap as it's a standalone unit at about £349.

alex98uk

alex98uk
  • Club Member
  • 2030 posts
  • Bristol
You should be able to drastically improve accuracy of mobile timing apps by running a high frequency GPS.

The issue with default mobile ones is that they don't poll quick enough resulting in inaccuracies for precise timing.

birdy

birdy
  • Forum User
  • 74 posts

Worth messaging them direct-  they're nice chaps and can probably sort you out if you namedrop this forum  :nice:

Thanks. Ill ring them tomorrow. I did that last time when I got the CP2 software for my last Fiesta ST but just missed out this weekend on the sale so guess Ill have to speak to Gary again

whocares

whocares
  • Forum User
  • 10 posts

I won't divulge every mod that is on my ST as when I open my own shop I will be using the r&d from my personal car to establish a few different packages that will be available. Currently developing a drag pack based on my current setup.

I will be honest, there is a lot more going on with my ST than there are with most running stage 4 plus. Engine wise mine is still classed as stage 2, I am only running Max'd 2r currently and other than the injectors the engine and turbo are stock and unopened.

intreresting, any idea of what kind of power you are running? must be absolutely huge if you're getting 4sec 0-60

• Fenrir likes this

Fenrir

Fenrir
  • Club Member
  • 40 posts
It hasn't been dyno'd yet. Haven't had that luxury during lockdown. The claimed horsepower from the stage 2r Max'd tune is 254bhp, I would estimate mine to be circa 280bhp.

It's not all power, I have a lot of chassis work done. I've gone as far as subframe alignment with the chassis, I'll let you contemplate what else I have got going on.

StBen1989

StBen1989
  • Club Member
  • 368 posts
I really wish 2r did run 280, if it could, they wouldn't sell so many x47r turbos.
Stock turbo just can't get anymore air through to handle over 250bhp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users