[Answered] multi club membership - Ask the Staff | Forum Issues - Fiesta ST Owners Club

multi club membership

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ralph dobson

ralph dobson
  • Club Member
  • 19 posts

Hi I have a three year membership with the fiesta st -oc and would like to do the same with my focus st mk4 but the web page will not let me do a multi car club membership  with the focus st-oc can you please help,  thank you Ralph

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 784 posts

I have updated your Focusstoc account 18 months Club Membership Ralph.

GaryST3

GaryST3
  • Club Member
  • 5 posts

Hi Clive I have had a 6 month renewal come through for this site, I also have membership on the focus ST site for 12 months which i think renews in June. Is it possible that I could pay for 12 months for both site and they run together?

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 784 posts

Hi Clive I have had a 6 month renewal come through for this site, I also have membership on the focus ST site for 12 months which i think renews in June. Is it possible that I could pay for 12 months for both site and they run together?

Fiesta expires on May 14th, Focus expires on June 13th, you'll need to make separate purchases, but if you purchase 6 months on Fiesta and 12 months on Focus I'll set them both to expire on the same date (June 13th 2022), thereafter it'll cost you £16 per year to remain a Club Member on both sites.

• GaryST3 likes this

GaryST3

GaryST3
  • Club Member
  • 5 posts

Fiesta expires on May 14th, Focus expires on June 13th, you'll need to make separate purchases, but if you purchase 6 months on Fiesta and 12 months on Focus I'll set them both to expire on the same date (June 13th 2022), thereafter it'll cost you £16 per year to remain a Club Member on both sites.

Hi Clive Just renewed this one for £6, will let you know after I've renewed the Focus ST. Many Thanks.

• Clive likes this

ralph dobson

ralph dobson
  • Club Member
  • 19 posts

thank you for your help Ralph

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Answered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users