complete list of facelift updates - Page 2 - Fiesta ST MK6 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

complete list of facelift updates

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • 37 posts
Don't forget the indicators make a different noise and will flash 3 times even if you just flick the stalk.

Fezzy

Fezzy
  • Forum User
  • 1263 posts
  • Doncaster
:thumbsup: added

• Validating
  • 47 posts
Also don't forget the 'Home Safe' lights.

Fezzy

Fezzy
  • Forum User
  • 1263 posts
  • Doncaster
already on

tdci bob

tdci bob
  • Forum User
  • 58 posts
  • birmingham
dont you all think the spec on the face lift fiesta has come on really fast. it has more on it now than the current merc c class!
the hazard lights that come on if you brake hard if a new thing on the s class that dont come out till march.
cant wait till my car comes. :blue:

RussST

RussST
  • Forum User
  • 304 posts
  • Walsall, West Mids.
Are there any pics anywhere of the new interior? (excluding Ford Desktops)

Cheers

Russ

Fezzy

Fezzy
  • Forum User
  • 1263 posts
  • Doncaster
any part inparticular?

sab

sab
  • Club Member
  • 907 posts
Not sure about this, but I think the clutch has changed from a low lift type, to a more driveable type.
My old ST's clutch used to engage very abruptly (loads of people complained about the 05 version being difficult to drive, stalled if not careful).
The new one seems to engage must softer, over a greater pedal distance.
Anyone agree?

chelseaelf

chelseaelf
  • Forum User
  • 75 posts
  • northampton

Not sure about this, but I think the clutch has changed from a low lift type, to a more driveable type.
My old ST's clutch used to engage very abruptly (loads of people complained about the 05 version being difficult to drive, stalled if not careful).
The new one seems to engage must softer, over a greater pedal distance.
Anyone agree?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glad someone else has noticed this, thought i was imagining it? mine certainly seems an easier car to drive now! And the old :silver: :ST: was easy so even more fun for me now but of course i'm only gently running it in???
:silver: :ST: chelseaelf :silver: :ST:

Fezzy

Fezzy
  • Forum User
  • 1263 posts
  • Doncaster
nope cant say its any diff and i still manage to stall
it every so often

fiestakingfisher

fiestakingfisher
  • Forum User
  • 217 posts
  • Hereford
when u say variable speed wipers.... as in does it now have a switch to select speed on the wiper stalk? as opposed to the prefacelift, where u turn it on, off, leave how long you want between wipes, and turn it back on again...?

Fezzy

Fezzy
  • Forum User
  • 1263 posts
  • Doncaster
yes it has a twist switch on the wiper stalk that goes from 1 to 6

• Validating
  • 34 posts
Has anyone got the facelift with the voice recognition... just wondered if it was any good or a bit of a quirk

Ive got the pre facelift
  • jimny33 likes this

• Validating
  • 43 posts
Hi.

I discovered today that mine does have voice control. The dealership didn't even know about it :)

I don't think its particularly useful, more a cool way to show off the voice recognition capabilities of my ST :D

Daz_man83

Daz_man83
  • Forum User
  • 802 posts
  • Northamptonshire

dont you all think the spec on the face lift fiesta has come on really fast. it has more on it now than the current merc c class!
the hazard lights that come on if you brake hard if a new thing on the s class that dont come out till march.
cant wait till my car comes. :blue:

The hazard brake lights were on the C2 VTS last year! nothing new at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users