complete list of facelift updates - Page 3 - Fiesta ST MK6 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

complete list of facelift updates

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

akst

akst
  • Forum User
  • 227 posts
  • Amit
  • South East
just got new st and can say it is far better to drive than previous st not so easy to stall now somethings changed about the clutch

• Validating
  • 20 posts

Does anyone know whether the facelift non ST fiestas have a visible tailpipe now?

The Zetec-S facelift certainly doesn't mate as I guy I know has a 30th Anniversary and he had to buy an ST rear valance so he could stick a milltek on :thumbsup:

• Validating
  • 12 posts
my van has voice control

impressive but useless at the same time

beep ... state device... beep ..."radio" ....beep "Fm" beep.... state frequency "98.9" ....... 88.9 "noooooo".....hello top of the morning terry wogan here "OFFFFFFF" ..."EJECT"..."killll meeeeee"
  • Luke and Kraig Johnstone like this

Nichola

Nichola
  • Forum User
  • 677 posts
  • Fareham - HANTS
It was only that and full leather that I didn't bother getting - the salesman told me ot was unreliable - especially on motorways due to road noise confusing it.

Enjoy Terry - you're about 40 years too early though..... :lol:

Guest_BevST_*

Guest_BevST_*
  • Guests
I collect my ST next sat and I have been told that it the ICE Pack 25 option........... anyone know what this is!

Thanks

:)

garyst500

garyst500
  • Forum User
  • 275 posts
  • ayrshire
i owned an 05 st and it wouldnt do 60 in seond my facelift 500 will do close to 70 so dont know if the ratios have changed

drummer

drummer
  • Forum User
  • 51 posts
  • Istanbul
My 06 ST, can easily crack 60 in 2nd gear. don't know about the ratios though...

Pat_Vts

Pat_Vts
  • Forum User
  • 107 posts
  • London
60 in 2nd isnt good for the car if it isnt warmed up

Sammyt

Sammyt
  • Forum User
  • 96 posts
  • Kent
just what iv been trying to find out. Nice post. thanks - newbie sam

Th3Minstr3l

Th3Minstr3l
  • Forum User
  • 681 posts
  • Kev
  • Hampshire
Valvesprings - so I'm told - are 'stronger' in facelift car engines.

Guest_rickyeveritt_*

Guest_rickyeveritt_*
  • Guests
could someone post pics of the extra's up so that anyone buying a ST will know what else theyre getting with theyre dream car? P.gif
  • dantimms26 likes this

wes296

wes296
  • Forum User
  • 70 posts
  • Worcester
Does anyone know if the EATC is a straight swap for the manual controls or are other things needed?

Thanks in advance

Wes.

shaggy1873

shaggy1873
  • Forum User
  • 6 posts
ive got an 06 st which has NONE of the mentiond face lift changes unsure.gif
has the old lights old radio,old vents in the dash.
any1 any ideas??
was thinking maybe it was late to get registered?? was first registered on 13-3-06?

Th3Minstr3l

Th3Minstr3l
  • Forum User
  • 681 posts
  • Kev
  • Hampshire
QUOTE(rickyeveritt @ Aug 28 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
could someone post pics of the extra's up so that anyone buying a ST will know what else theyre getting with theyre dream car? P.gif

Easiest way to spot a facelift car is the headlights mate. Indicators at the top PRE, indicators at the bottom FACELIFT.

Rob

Rob
  • Forum User
  • 1580 posts
QUOTE(shaggy1873 @ Aug 31 2009, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive got an 06 st which has NONE of the mentiond face lift changes unsure.gif
has the old lights old radio,old vents in the dash.
any1 any ideas??
was thinking maybe it was late to get registered?? was first registered on 13-3-06?

There were indeed a handful of prefacelifts that were registered late and can be found on 06 plates, not that many but definitely some around and yours seems to be one of them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users