Fiesta ST Forums banner

Fiesta STOC = Easily the friendliest forum

1K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  Madpig 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Been on the forum for about 2 months now and would just like to say how friendly this forum is!

I owned an astra sporthatch for 6 months before i went back to ford and bought another fiesta and was a member of the astra owners club.. What a bunch of

The people on astra owners club never seem to give you help and when they do they just do it to show how much more they know about doing it and how stupid you are for not knowing.

Just in the first couple of weeks I got more help on this forum than I ever had on the last one.

So cheers everyone

Dont think im sad for writing this, im extremely bored with the rain

Bill

See less See more
#7 ·
i think its just the ford scene in generall mate, a few vw forums are real friendly too, ford fair is a real calm environment and just feels relaxed in a safe way, while as trax is totally different as you get the chavs with the stupidly loud cars that are fun to see shake to pieces lol n the jap scrap drifters floor it everywhere even through the parts where people walk, so you've got to be on your toes, but thankfully most of the ppl at trax are decent too, as theres a big ford scene there lol

this is my fave forum by far tho, met some right ppl, as well as a hippie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.