Beginners Guide to the MK6 Fiesta ST and a brief introduction to the popular modifications - Page 3 - Fiesta ST MK6 Discussion - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Beginners Guide to the MK6 Fiesta ST and a brief introduction to the popular modifications

Beginners Guide Introduction to Modding Tuning Fiesta ST Mk6 Yarde

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

Craig P

Craig P
  • Forum User
  • 4702 posts
  • Carlisle, Cumbria
Great write-up, Well done Sir.
  • Yarde likes this

alex.taylor

alex.taylor
  • Forum User
  • 1 posts
Great post! Thanks :biggrin:
  • Yarde likes this

Hewitt44

Hewitt44
  • Forum User
  • 1998 posts
Brilliant post thanks for the info :biggrin:
  • Yarde and Ryan FST like this

WiLL_93

WiLL_93
  • Forum User
  • 11 posts
  • Will
  • Wolverhampton
Excellent guide to a new beginner like myself. Cant wait to get going!
  • Yarde likes this

Steven1993

Steven1993
  • Forum User
  • 2 posts
Getting an st in august 😋 the facelift one what mods do you think i should do? Thinking of starting of with looks like get it i. That nice bluw with candy green alloys lower it and god knows from there lol😃

karldent

karldent
  • Forum User
  • 117 posts
  • karl
  • middlesbrough
Get my fw facelift end of the month looking forward to it glad there is people to share info with and lots of intresting tips

LySto25

LySto25
  • Forum User
  • 6 posts
  • Lynz
  • Rotherham/Sheffield
Does anyone know if the facelift headlights are a straight swap with pre-facelift ones? I was thinking the back would not be with the extra reverse light of which pre only works at one side... Shouldn't imagine any difference with fronts tho??

Allan

Allan
  • Club Member
  • 2619 posts
  • Scottish Borders
As previously suggested I have now locked the topic to prevent an excellent post being spoiled by a series of 'help me' questions.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beginners Guide, Introduction to, Modding, Tuning, Fiesta ST, Mk6, Yarde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users