• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

gazzad

gazzad
  • Forum User
  • 138 posts
  • Garry
  • durham
Just logged on to find the thread about Ford Fair shambles has been shut down. So much for being able to leave feedback. Staff members now just shut it down what they don't like to her. Maybe the truth hurts eh. Not putting all the blame on Alex its across all staff members that were supposed to be there but Alex you seem to have spat your dummy over this. Some members like to blow smoke up certain peoples bottoms on here but if you want the glory of being staff then stand up and be counted on when needed at the likes of Ford Fair not standing around your car on other stands or sorting other cars out else where. So instead of shutting the topic down accept how it is. Last year everything went great this year shambles.
  • Burty, junglistjames and LeishyST like this

JoeDST

JoeDST
  • Forum User
  • 171 posts
Alex spitting out his dummy? So what exactly are the people setting up a thread about parking next to some grass doing?
Yet another person singling out Alex for poor organisation.
  • stevegoodwin, MonsterST and Michael H like this

WeSTy

WeSTy
  • Forum User
  • 2686 posts

Alex spitting out his dummy? So what exactly are the people setting up a thread about parking next to some grass doing?

Surprised you didnt join Alex on the same stand.
  • Burty and junglistjames like this

gazzad

gazzad
  • Forum User
  • 138 posts
  • Garry
  • durham
Not at all but Alex suddenly wanted to shut the thread down. As I say the truth hurts.
  • Burty likes this

MonsterST

MonsterST
  • Forum User
  • 3188 posts

We would of but didn't get an invite
  • JoeDST likes this

JoeDST

JoeDST
  • Forum User
  • 171 posts
There is a reason he shut down the thread but obviously some people can't see that.

Oh right, nice one

And for the record, unfortunately I wasn't asked, otherwise I would have jumped on the opportunity, as would most other members on this forum (most of which are slagging off Alex).

JoeDST

JoeDST
  • Forum User
  • 171 posts
Attached File  image.jpg   139.29KB   69 downloads

Ahhh <3

Think it looked really good on the stand actually...

junglistjames

junglistjames
  • Forum User
  • 2320 posts

Attached File  image.jpg   139.29KB   69 downloads

Ahhh <3

Think it looked really good on the stand actually...

yeah can see the front of it without standing 4 foot up a bank
  • converted chris, LeishyST and JoeDST like this

JoeDST

JoeDST
  • Forum User
  • 171 posts
:yawn: :sleeping:

LeishyST

LeishyST
  • Forum User
  • 104 posts
  • Eleisha
  • Northwich

We would of but didn't get an invite

Maybe if you two stopped crawling up an orifice you may actually see the bigger picture here. It was stated several times he wasn't being solely blamed but because of your ranting and his childish attitude no one would listen.

yeah can see the front of it without standing 4 foot up a bank

It didn't ruin your day though remember :-p

That was actually not spitting out my dummy that was having an opinion on the total lack of organisation of our stand in general!
  • gazzad likes this

MonsterST

MonsterST
  • Forum User
  • 3188 posts

Maybe if you two stopped crawling up an orifice you may actually see the bigger picture here. It was stated several times he wasn't being solely blamed but because of your ranting and his childish attitude no one would listen.

Don't quite get the problem here. You're the one ranting about facing a grass verge, then saying you're not going with stoc anymore. I've done nothing but said I enjoyed the day yet I'm the childish one. Okay cya :bye:
  • JoeDST likes this

JoeDST

JoeDST
  • Forum User
  • 171 posts
And apparently that's not spitting your dummy out hahahahahahahahahahaha

AMc

AMc

'Mk7 Noob'

• Club Staff
  • 23050 posts
For gods sake people, grow up! If you were all that concerned, why didn't you mention it at the time?

"Hey, I know you 3 guys are members and this was your first time at FF and you are doing something which you had no idea you would have to be doing...my concern is that my car won't be in a good position like this, maybe we should reverse in? When I'm parked up, I'll go and see if I can find some staff and let them know of this situation for you as you're busy helping out"

Instead of just parking up, then I am assuming walking off and doing your own thing (unlike the 3 helpful members).

Yes, cars are there to be admired and on display...can't disagree with that.

Do the club staff get paid...? No... Do they do this out of their own free will...? Yes... So you guys have just as much input as they do. All this crap about the other thread not being aimed at 1 person in particular is just utter rubbish, it doesn't take a genius to work that one out.

If you were contacted just before Ford Fair by a sponsor or something and they said "Hey, come on our stand for us and we'll give you some free stuff" Would you turn it down and be loyal to the STOC?

Seriously, spitting words and flaming people on here is quite pathetic really.
  • Yarde, Martin C, Luke and 6 others like this

converted chris

converted chris
  • Forum User
  • 18 posts
  • cuddington
The club network has four sections and a load of staff. If the people in red knew about the staff members of the fiesta st part of the network not being able to be on stand mayby they should of sorted it out but it seemed that all the fiestas where out of sight and out of mind.
  • LeishyST likes this

LeishyST

LeishyST
  • Forum User
  • 104 posts
  • Eleisha
  • Northwich
Is it me or has any one else noticed the only 2 people with a problem with my original thread are these two jokers?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion sorry you don't like what myself and a lot of others had to say. As OP said maybe the truth does hurt.
  • JoeDST likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users