Stopping thread topic. - Page 5 - Club Feedback & Suggestions - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Stopping thread topic.

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Stason

Stason
  • Club Member
  • 1375 posts
  • Essex

'Verge-gate scandal' t-shirts will be out by the end of the week :)

Posted Image

please turn up in this next year your get a lot of 'likes' regardless of the club.

EVERYONE winges from club to club about parking near or on grass every year.
  • AdamST2, Maverick-ST, anon1b and 1 other like this

jeSTer

jeSTer
  • Banned
  • 1605 posts
what about complimentary cups from STOC to the 'vergers'

Attached Files

Edited by jeSTer, 13 August 2013 - 20:37.

• AdamST2, Cojack and STGeege like this

I9 Conrad 9I

I9 Conrad 9I
  • Forum User
  • 728 posts
I feel I might as well throw my 2 cents into this as I was one of decision makers in all this. Yeah ok we :censored: up but under the same circumstances I would like to of seen all of you who are complaining do a better job in that situation.

I think overall yarde, monster, ginns and a few of the staff have said everything that needs to be said, so why drag this out any longer? We can't take it back, we can't change it, so just get over it and appreciate the fact that you had a chance to be on the stand.

I'm sure there are plenty of members on here who missed out that would of killed just to of been parked next to a verge. But I guess some people always need the spotlight.

But anyway thank you to those who have backed us, and yes if I had to do it all over again I would do it in a heartbeat :).

Edited by I9 Conrad 9I, 13 August 2013 - 20:43.

• Yarde and AMc like this

st07

st07
  • Forum User
  • 5285 posts
To be fair I don't think anyone is having a go at you three, it's more the organisation or lack thereof from the people above. Andy said it best a couple of pages back. I'm eating noodles and there's some soup left over, might need bread to soak it all up. Anyone seen that doorstop bread???:censored: massive slices you get from it

jeSTer

jeSTer
  • Banned
  • 1605 posts
I think being prepared to kill someone to park next to a grass verge may be over cooking it slightly! I do see what you mean though in perspective... I think people are getting carried away with blaming the metaphorically smaller people... and it's quite clearly a senior management :censored: up that rich has held his hands up to. my solution to the problem... easy....

www.fordfanantics.co.uk

they parked you up like you where going on a p&o ferry!

jeSTer

jeSTer
  • Banned
  • 1605 posts
be careful with your bread/dipping ratio benjeh... I ended up with a bowl of mushy veg after going nutty bonkers at dipping on a vegetable soup recently... I was beside myself at the school boy error I'd walked myself straight into....
  • Yarde likes this

Rich

Rich
  • Club Member
  • 3313 posts
  • Rich
  • Louth, Lincolnshire

. I think people are getting carried away with blaming the metaphorically smaller people... and it's quite clearly a senior management :censored: up that rich has held his hands up to. my solution to the problem... easy....

www.fordfanantics.co.uk

they parked you up like you where going on a p&o ferry!

Ouch, that hurts. I always though my stand parking was right up there with the best, we have won best stand every other year.

<<< goes off to have a cry :sob:

jeSTer

jeSTer
  • Banned
  • 1605 posts
cheer up rick

I9 Conrad 9I

I9 Conrad 9I
  • Forum User
  • 728 posts
Well jester in terms of not killing someone, does possibly killing a bird count?

I hit something on the way down the M1 at about 4 in the morning, stopped at a services and checked the damage. My bumper was out of alignment, my tow eye cover was gone, my TRC splitter was scuffed, my fog light surround was held on just by a screw and my fog light bracket was completely shattered :(.

But I still got there after repairing what damage I could with the tools I had saw that there was no staff and still jumped straight in at the deep end to help.

But I can see why people feel the need to complain about parking near a verge.

WeSTy

WeSTy
  • Forum User
  • 2686 posts

Come on guys, were has the love gone.

Good question...

nath_fiesta

nath_fiesta
  • Forum User
  • 3582 posts

everybody's an expert after the event.....

Our little gravel car park with all the Jamsport track slags was better :whistle:
  • F135TA ST likes this

Luke

Luke
  • Forum User
  • 781 posts
Anyway.. I got a slight tan on sunday! Plus I loved my track time.. anyone see me? :D

Maverick-ST

Maverick-ST
  • Forum User
  • 4629 posts

Anyway.. I got a slight tan on sunday! Plus I loved my track time.. anyone see me? :D

Yeah at the back being overtaken by everything :p

STGeege

STGeege
  • Forum User
  • 4127 posts

'Verge-gate scandal' t-shirts will be out by the end of the week :)

Posted Image

I want to order one of these, seriously :brow: ...... i was there and saw it all, it was epic :thumbsup: , i think we should have a verge facing line every year. If my car wasn't facing the verge i would not have got so many good pictures from the top of it. As did most the people that walked around the track. who wants pictures of the back end of loads of cars from such a good vantage point. #grassvergeclub
  • Maverick-ST and JoeDST like this

nath_fiesta

nath_fiesta
  • Forum User
  • 3582 posts

I seen you on track, I was the red ST on track at 9:20 same time as you!
  • Luke likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users