multi-club multi club membership

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Hi all ,

Following several queries and requests from Club Members about 'Multi-Club Memberships' , we've decided to put this into action across all 4 Club sites .

The basic idea is that if you'd like to be a Club Member on two or more sites (FiestaSTOC , FocusSTOC , MondeoSTOC , FocusRSOC) you'll get a discount on your second , third , and fourth Club Membership providing you hold at least a 12 month subscription on the first.

The price structure is as follows :

2 Clubs £16 instead of £20 (20% saving)
3 Clubs £22 instead of £30 (26.66% saving)
4 Clubs £28 instead of £40 (saving 30%)

This gives you a saving of £4 for each additional Club you become a Member of .

How it works :

Unfortunately our system can't manage this automatically , so I'll be doing this manually for each individual request . If you'd like to take advantage of this - all you'll have to do is register and purchase a 6-month Club Membership (£6) for each additional Club you want to join , then PM me with your Username on both / all the Clubs you're a Member of , and providing you've already purchased and currently hold a 12-month (or longer) Membership on one of them I'll convert each additional 6-month Membership to a 12-month subscription .

This offer applies to existing Multi-Club Users when they renew their Membership , and new Members joining more than one site for the first time .

Thanks ,

The Management Team .

• Cojack, teri008, Bronzit and 1 other like this

Yarde

Yarde
  • Club Member
  • 4355 posts
This is awesome! Great to see ideas being implemented!

Does this work on current memberships? Or only on new purchases. My membership for FiestaSTOC expires 07-May 15 (after my reward for helping the club stand at Ford Fair).

So if I purchased a 6/6month FocusRSOC membership, would that be upgraded to the 12 months?
  • Clive likes this

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

This is awesome! Great to see ideas being implemented!

Does this work on current memberships? Or only on new purchases. My membership for FiestaSTOC expires 07-May 15 (after my reward for helping the club stand at Ford Fair).

So if I purchased a £6/6month FocusRSOC membership, would that be upgraded to the 12 months?

Yes indeed mate .

Yarde

Yarde
  • Club Member
  • 4355 posts

Yes indeed mate .

You have a PM :D
  • Clive likes this

moto

moto
  • Forum User
  • 37 posts
  • Another Essex boy
Now you tell me Clive, I only joined the Fiesta ST one as well yesterday :sad:
  • Clive likes this

Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor
  • Forum User
  • 1 posts
Hi I've had the 12 month focusrsoc membership which runs out in May, if I buy a 6 month fiestastoc membership now will that one get uprgaded to 12 months or will I have to buy another 6 months with the focusrsoc as well?
Thanks,

Lee

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Hi I've had the 12 month focusrsoc membership which runs out in May, if I buy a 6 month fiestastoc membership now will that one get uprgaded to 12 months or will I have to buy another 6 months with the focusrsoc as well?
Thanks,

Lee

PM me with what your username is on both sites and I'll sort something out for you Lee .

Madpig

Madpig

<3 Blue

• Club Member
  • 4007 posts
  • John
  • Leicestershire
Good to see you've still got RS 09 ONE.........

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Good to see you've still got RS 09 ONE.........

Coming up to 5 years now John . :nice:
  • Madpig likes this

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Just to remind you all that this is an ongoing offer , if you're already a fully paid up Club Member on here and fancy joining one of our other three sites you can get 12 months Membership for just £6 . Please see OP for details or feel free to PM me . nice.gif

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Just a reminder that this is an ongoing offer , and a few quid saved if you want to be a Member of two or more Clubs , or if you're already a Member of more than one Club and your renewal is coming up . nice.gif​ 

raznutz

raznutz
  • Forum User
  • 34 posts
Hi there I've been transferred to this from focus st forum.but I still carnt acces the site fully.so I'm a full member now.plz help ......

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Hi there I've been transferred to this from focus st forum.but I still carnt acces the site fully.so I'm a full member now.plz help ......

Hi Raz , your Club Membership hasn't been transferred from FocusSTOC to FiestaSTOC , is this what you want , or do you want to take Multi-Club Membership and get 12 months for the price of 6 on this site ? 

ChrisLeake

ChrisLeake
  • Forum User
  • 285 posts
  • Chris
  • Huddersfield

Oh i bought i year for this site earlier this week, wouldnt mind getting membership on focusstoc, how will that work mate? 

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Oh i bought i year for this site earlier this week, wouldnt mind getting membership on focusstoc, how will that work mate? 

Purchase 6 months Membership on FocusSTOC and we'll give you a further 6 months free , simple as that really Chris .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: multi-club, multi, club, membership

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users