Multi-Club Membership. - Page 2 - Club News | Website Updates - Fiesta ST Owners Club

Multi-Club Membership.

multi-club multi club membership

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

GaryST3

GaryST3
  • Club Member
  • 2 posts

@Clive 

Hi Clive I have just joined and paid for 6 months membership on Fiestastoc.com, I am already a member on the Focus stoc group as well, I'm in the process of changing from a focus ST mk3.5 to a Fiesta ST3 Mk8. Could you link the memberships to run together and add the additional 6 months to this site please. My User name on both sites is GaryST3.

thank you.

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

@Clive 

Hi Clive I have just joined and paid for 6 months membership on Fiestastoc.com, I am already a member on the Focus stoc group as well, I'm in the process of changing from a focus ST mk3.5 to a Fiesta ST3 Mk8. Could you link the memberships to run together and add the additional 6 months to this site please. My User name on both sites is GaryST3.

thank you.

Hi Gary, I've added the free 6 months to your Club Membership on here, do you want to use the same email address for both sites, if so please let me know which one.

glenboy50

glenboy50
  • Forum User
  • 6 posts

@Clive

Not sure if you can do this but I’ve just changed my car to a Focus ST and would like my membership to swap over to the FSTOC please, is this possible?

Glen

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

@Clive

Not sure if you can do this but I’ve just changed my car to a Focus ST and would like my membership to swap over to the FSTOC please, is this possible?

Glen

If you register an account on Focusstoc I can transfer the remainder of your Club Membership over Glen.

glenboy50

glenboy50
  • Forum User
  • 6 posts

Thank you, I already have an active account on Focusstoc, username is tomo40

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 704 posts

Thank you, I already have an active account on Focusstoc, username is tomo40

Club Membership transferred Glen.

glenboy50

glenboy50
  • Forum User
  • 6 posts

Club Membership transferred Glen.

Thanks

• Clive likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: multi-club, multi, club, membership

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users