Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks just after some advise, i've got a 2006 st and i'm just interested to know what would the best way to achieve somewhere around the 200bhp? my mates got a focus st with 260 bhp and i'm wanting to play with mine so i can keep up with him!!! all suggestions welcome. Anyone got any ideas of 0-60 0-100 for a car with around the 200bhp?

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
might be worth waiting for the mountune stage 3 kit, gives you 200bhp on the nose. not sure on cost from standard, £2500~ ish ?

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Hi folks just after some advise, i've got a 2006 st and i'm just interested to know what would the best way to achieve somewhere around the 200bhp? my mates got a focus st with 260 bhp and i'm wanting to play with mine so i can keep up with him!!! all suggestions welcome. Anyone got any ideas of 0-60 0-100 for a car with around the 200bhp?
my fiesta did 0-60 in 6.3 sec and that is only 179bhp but it is striped out you prob looking at 6 sec ish
mountune is a good way or you can go down the diy way
eg
mongoose 4-1, de cat/ sports cat &cat back £735 for de cat and £985 with sports cat
K+n 57i induction kit £76.00
Live remap £425 from jamsport/aet
cosworth cams about £400
cosworth inlet & relocation kit for pas £650
plus fitting
you will see around the 200 mark with all this on think someone got 207bhp from this set up

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey,

Quick question -

Im also aiming for 200bhp (slowly but surely
) got mainly everything but sportscat and cams just wondering would the
be able to run for abit without a remap??

Just need to save for £400 for the map which is alot of beer money lol.

Cheers
Dave.

·
Registered
432 Posts
u can run it without a remap but ye wont get thebest gains from them, u can pick u a generic map like dreamscience or bluefin for about 200 quid second hand and save some cash but live mapping is the best tho

1 - 5 of 5 Posts