Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm about to take delivery of my new MK8.5 ST tomorrow and I've been looking around at some wind deflectors for the windows. As I'm sure you're all aware there are quite a few on the market.

I was hoping I could get some fingers being pointed in the right direction as where is the best place to get them, I'm a bit concerned about buying some and they don't fit properly etc.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
33 Posts
i know i have a mk7 but i have a set of Tam Heko deflectors on. They are fitted perfectly and i have moved the clips in lots of positions but they rattle and make a little clicking sound from where the deflectors meet the a pillar whenever i open the window, its very annoying. Team Heko are the most recommended brand but i cant give my approval from my experience. so i would stay away from Team Heko personally.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't think you can go far wrong buying a set of Ford-recommended ClimAir wind deflectors.
Thanks for the link. I'll have a good look at them now.

i know i have a mk7 but i have a set of Tam Heko deflectors on. They are fitted perfectly and i have moved the clips in lots of positions but they rattle and make a little clicking sound from where the deflectors meet the a pillar whenever i open the window, its very annoying. Team Heko are the most recommended brand but i cant give my approval from my experience. so i would stay away from Team Heko personally.
I was looking at these, now you have said that, I might shy away from them

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Climairs from Ford.. and I got Ford to fit them while it was in for a service.

Not because I couldn't manage it myself but because in the small print it says the warranty may be void for any consequential damage if fitted incorrectly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts