Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Possibly a little ambitious there @AMc 馃槀
Already doing a Mk8
Some of the Fiesta MK8 model cars are already shipped.you can look at Ebay. Rumour said that DNA Collectibles is gone bankrupt. Many collectors have lost their money. Some say they where scammed. Be careful.

Registered
We'll see, they were still in communication until recently 馃馃徎

The ones shipped were the non red ones, no idea why red proved difficult for them 馃槃

Edit: ...oh, and blue apparently...

Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Tire Font

Registered
We'll see, they were still in communication until recently 馃馃徎

The ones shipped were the non red ones, no idea why red proved difficult for them 馃槃

Edit: ...oh, and blue apparently...

View attachment 590413
I wrote an Email at [email protected], at 10.November 2022, no answer.
No News at Facebook or Facebook Messenger or Email. See link: Saab 9-5 Sportcombi 2007 Dame edna | The DAME EDNA is here!!! Saab 9-5 Sportcombi 2007 - 1/18 Please welcome the 2007 version of the Iconic Saab 9-5 estate in 4 colors. Blue, Green, Silver... | By DNA Collectibles | Facebook
What Kind of message Do you get there from your Screenshot?? How do you communicate with DNA?

Registered
It was due for shipping 2nd quarter of '22 but I'm patient and understanding of the global pressures facing every company so left it until September before contact.

I didn't get a 'personalised' reply but within a week received the attached. That answered my question, the reasoning was logical so I'm content to wait.

I did a bit of Google bashing last night and the only reference I could see to bankruptcy was one Facebook post... from a grumbling customer waiting for his car.

I'm a pragmatist, so I can't take that one Facebook strop and fashion it up to a 'rumour'... that's a fart in an aircraft hangar.

Folk can't wait for anything there days, they simply have to have everything instantly. Well good things come to those that wait, patience is a virtue for a reason.

And as far as I can see that's all this is, impatient knee jerking surrender monkeys shaking their fists because they have to wait with no appreciation of just how ** the global supply chain is.

From the company POV they're probably inundated with angry fist shaking emails from this sort of human. If they've stopped repeating that factual response 500 times a day, good for them I'd rather they concentrated on making their products than trying to reassure the unreassurable by email.

So I'm very relaxed about the situation. But even if I'm wrong and they do go under? So be it 馃し馃徎

I'd like the model so that'd be a shame, but its not a big enough amount of money to get cross about and I have huge sympathy with businesses trying to stay afloat in these times.

Life's too short to get angry about a toy car 馃ぃ

Registered
And that's my very point. "I think"..."sounds like"... "I'm very worried"... opinions do not equate to facts.

Until a definitive factual statement arises i'll dismiss it. I don't listen to 'noises off'.

Registered
On the 2nd November 2022, one director was struck off... seemingly family:

DNA Group SA, 脿 Lausanne, CHE-160.284.215 (FOSC du 30.06.2021, p. 0/1005234640).
Fornara Giorgio n'est plus administrateur; sa signature est radi茅e. Fornara Nicolas est nomm茅 administrateur et signe d茅sormais individuellement

DNA Group SA, in Lausanne, CHE-160.284.215 (FOSC of 30.06.2021, p. 0/1005234640).
Fornara Giorgio is no longer a director; his signature is struck out. Fornara Nicholas is appointed director and now signs individually

Registered
If anyone is thinking of getting one, they are now available to preorder, only going to be 3000 made and Otto cars do sell out quick.
Was going to get one but firstly it鈥檚 a left hand drive, secondly I can鈥檛 get my full address in or get it to display correctly, thirdly they use Chronopost which has an awful reputation and finally it鈥檚 impossible to contact them via email etc to discuss options.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts