Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a good price off Adrian Flux when my insurance was up for renewal and they were the best quoted by a few hundred quid.

So I send in proof of no claims bonus to them and the problems start so I send them the NCB proof 3 times but they don't receive it even though they were all sent recorded delivery and now they want to charge me more until they receive the NCB which is fine by me but even after they have received the NCB they still keep charging me the increased amount. Finally get all that sorted after endless phone calls so on to the second problem.

A few months later I get a phone call off regal finance saying I owe Adrian Flux £198 for cancelling my policy what the hell is going on so I phone them up and apparently it gets sorted out but I keep getting phone calls off regal finance. Iv done everything I can to sort it out but don't know what to do next and to be honest I don't think they have a clue on what they are doing and I wish id payed the extra couple hundred quid with a good insurer and not have so many problems

Anyone else had this sort of problem

·
Registered
732 Posts
Sorry to here that fella. The only time i have ever had issues with insurers is when i went cheap..

I now only go for reputable companies or those i know a few people have used and never had issues.

You probably know or are, but make sure to keep a log of each call of when who and what it was about and what was agreed. I'd also speak to the finance company and ask to speak with adrian flux rather than you so this situation can be resolved quicker or ask them what you have to do to prove you've not cancelled. Hopefully you'll speak to someone with an ounce of brain who thinks "hey thats a good idea, talk to the guys insurers to confirm the cancellation"

Hope you get it all sorted soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts