Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I currently drive a Punto, one day, i shall own a FezzyST, once Mr Insurance lets me. sucks being 18! :(

However, I'm just going to spend my waiting time lurking on here, occassionally posting and commenting on threads. Obviously, the future ST can't stay standard, and I've already got a list of what i want to do (and i don't even have the car >_< oh dear! )

Anyway, i've been trying to access the "Modification Guides" seciton. But i keep getting this message...

An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

Why? Do i have to be a member for so long before I can post? Do i have to have a certain number of posts?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Hello and welcome mate.

You have to pay up to be a full member here to access all that the site has to offer. Its useful for all us owners and helpful to everyone who use the site.

Go to the club shop its only £8 a year so not like its bank busting. It can take around 24 hours to fully clear so its your call weather you want to.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Welcome to the club dude.

If you're looking to learn about the ST then this place holds more info than any others I've seen. It's well worth signing up

Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts